5 Filters

Anyone UK resident who are old, or have elderly relatives must see this

This is the UK Column News talking about the effect of the Corona Virus Act on the NHS “end of life path”. It starts from an email by the parent of a vulnerable person who appears to have been murdered by the NHS protocols. It appears to be a death exactly in line with The Bernicians private prosecution for over dosing with Midazolam and morphine. However it goes on to detail NHS protocols that get people onto a “fast track” to death, with relatives, care workers, and family all locked out of decision making before death AND after. It ends with a clip from a soon to be released film by David Icke, with two doctors (one of whom is a priest), talking about overdosing about Midazolam.

Watch from 34 minutes.

3 Likes

Saw this already. Interestingly, on hearing the story, I felt for - perhaps - the third time since the scam began: 'Important, at my age, to stay OUT of hospital, whatever problems I might be having, since once in there it seems to have become quite commonplace, from the testimonies we’ve been hearing, for the elder to be diagnosed as “with covid” (presumably using the fake non-test), then to be whisked away from any contact at all with any of his/her close people, who then get told some time afterwards that s/he has died “of covid”. And they still don’t get to see him/her!

Arbitrary death sentence by committees of line-toeing technocrats, it seems to be. I imagine such astonishing outrages must have crept into German medical facilities in the same quiet, unadmitted way in the 1930s. Sureashell seems to be taking root in British hospitals right now.

Anyone who isn’t by now suspecting some sort of appalling criminal coup d’etat taking place simultaneously in many countries simply isn’t AAPA - awake and paying attention. But then, due to this huge effort at mass-hypnosis that’s going on, many indeed aren’t awake, even now.

I’ve never seen anything remotely like this, in Britain, in eighty odd years of life…

2 Likes