5 Filters

Anti-Mandate Demo in Washington DC January 23

I haven’t seen any Topic about the demo yesterday in Washington.

I listened to most of the speeches. In my opinion Robert F. Kennedy Jr. gave the best speech I’ve ever hear at a demo, it was intelligent, passionate and courageous. He didn’t dumb down his message. He talked about about a vaccine injury system that the USA govt paid for and was developed and was quite accurate and so the USA govt put it on the shelf and didn’t use it, which means the VAERS system was kept in place precisely because it was a bad system. Kennedy was incredibly blunt, the vaxx pass will make us slaves. In fact everybody who spoke was incredibly blunt, the FDA, CDC, and NIH were accused many times of crimes against humanity by some of the top doctors in the USA. The presentation by those who have been hurt by the vaxx or had loved ones hurt or killed by the vaxx was moving, their spokesperson was a former mountain bike racer whose talk exuded sincerity and honesty. I urge everybody to take a look, at least at the clips, I’m posting a couple of links here.

they say the attendance was 50,000, but I think the wave this demo will produce will be huge. let’s hope so:! I haven’t searched for clips yet, please post any you find that you think are worthwhile.

3 Likes