5 Filters

Anniversary

Saw a newspaper stand in a supermarket today and wanted to vomit.

I looked at the BBC website (masochism redux) and found, guess what?, unadulterated propaganda. Here’s a sample headline from chief creep Jeremy:

Bowen: Year of killing and broken assumptions has taken Middle East to edge of deeper, wider war
Twelve months on from the 7 October attacks which led to Israel’s war in Gaza, our international editor says the region is on the edge of something even worse.

Ah, yes, those attacks which led to [. . .] . . .and I dare anyone to read this, its a cracker:

There’s even a photo of the buildings destroyed by those evil Hamas. Their handguns were pretty powerful eh? Those poor Israelis just need to feel safe again and everything will be OK. Bless.

3 Likes

It’s grim how they go out of their way to push the Israeli side and suppress all the Palestinian harms. I’ve not heard a bereaved Gazan family member on all year.

BREAKING:
Whistleblower reveals that the BBC has DIRECT instructions to safeguard Israel’s image.
https://x.com/i/status/1843204062357123378
https://x.com/AdameMedia/status/1843204062357123378

2 Likes

I watched an episode of The Duran with Alexander Mercouris. I couldn’t believe my ears. I wrote a long and hostile critique and posted it in the comments but the mods seem to have withheld it. As you said @AlanG , “Those poor Israelis just need to feel safe again and everything will be OK”.

2 Likes

It seems to me Twatter has deleted the posts you linked to. Both of the links just get me to “Oops. Something went wrong …”

The links worked for me. Try this

https://nitter.poast.org/AdameMedia/status/1843204062357123378

Completely agree @PatB. As do many in the comments below AMs piece. Clearly we are not alone

This will cost him for sure. I can only surmise he is in even greater fear of being bounced.
Once the main opponents - or good information providers, probably considered the same thing - are neutered or gone elsewhere the heat can be turned on places like Rumble. Soon we’ll only be talking to the birds.

2 Likes

his youtube version of the video fared no better in the comment section:

@pertwee9376

13 hours ago

You were quick to call out Hamas unequivocally for war crimes, why did you not call out Israel just as unequivocally for the war crimes of slaughtering Palestinians indiscriminately?

@goletra

13 hours ago

If you don’t acknowledge the scale of the devastation inflicted on the Palestinians, women and children, frankly you are missing the point altogether

@mclarenfan6032

13 hours ago

How many war crimes has the Isn’t Real colony committed during the last 76+ years? How do you expect a group like Humus to not fight back with the only method they have?

@afakkobyab5982

11 hours ago

So, nothing about israeli killing their own people under hannibal directive, who could be rescued easily by prisoner exchange?

@MUSIC4EVA55

13 hours ago

Sorry Alexander, but concentration camp victims aren’t war criminals. Those who put them there are.

and they just go on and on

2 Likes

I must admit of the people cited I’ve found him the least useful. He’s a bit verbose. Because of this I don’t know much about his usual output. But from these comments he never strikes much of a radical line personally. I guess he likely does good analysis and provies useful info, at least sometimes. But this was a personal view - apparently, it’s being inferred, prompted by something more significant than an anniversary. But if him expressing a personal view is rare, then it might not such a big jump!
There you go. That evvy_dense guy is contradicting himself, not worth listening to!
Just like Mr Mercouris maybe, or perhaps more salt is required…

1 Like

You’re right. If I listen to his podcasts, I’ll play them at 1.5 times speed and even then I sometimes switch off before the end. However, he does do some good analysis on occasions. This episode was just appalling for someone so well informed.

Vile b.s. The phrase about bombs “ringing” in the distance was especially egregious. Like the bells of St Clements eh?!

Cat photos to please the wine aunties is a pukesome touch too.

2 Likes

Those people do not deserve to feel safe. Everything their State touches it destroys, including very likely the kibbutz itself.

1 Like

I read quite a few of the comments while Alex droned away in the background. Self-evidently he has been “spoken to”. One of the commenters singled out the Grayzone for their coverage. Judging Freedom is always worth watching for Aaron Mate, Max Blumenthal, and Matthew Hoh. Not to exclude Larry Johnson or Ray McGovern whose recall for dates is beyond amazing. But the first three never back down when it comes to slamming the demonic Israelites.

3 Likes