5 Filters

Andrew Bridgen speaks on where he stands now on the covid swindle

20minute interview. What we’re seeing here is a man well along on his trajectory from naif-hood to fully wised up. Not wholly there yet, as his remarks on British ‘democracy’ and ‘free’ market capitalism - and indeed on being a Conservative MP - demonstrate clearly. But he’s doing well: credit and respect where it’s due; not least on having the guts to speak out on this (I wonder: does his politician’s street-sav give him an inkling of possible high office in Paedominster for himself, after the hopeless crew of unmandated moral/intellectual-midget pols in charge - so to speak - at the moment are swept away by the current crises…?):

2 Likes

Haven’t had time to listen to this yet, so I don’t know if it mentions that Bridgen has been banned from Parliament this week, supposedly for breaking Parliamentary procedure.

Not that it makes much difference. They all bugger off over Christmas for weeks on end, while giving themselves another massive pay rise.

2 Likes

The Damascene conversion of Andrew Bridgen

By James Delingpole

December 24, 2022

CHRISTMAS Eve could be a good time to remind the faithful among us of a key passage in the New Testament: ‘I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repents, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.’

I’m thinking particularly of Andrew Bridgen MP and his brave and principled decision to speak out against Covid vaccines and vaccine injuries, first in a 20-minute speech in Parliament, then in a series of interviews including one – obviously my favourite – on the Delingpod. Bridgen’s outspokenness has earned him the loathing of his parliamentary colleagues, the fury of his party whips, and the vengeful attentions of the parliamentary standards committee which has suspended him on flimsy charges that he didn’t declare his interests when he undertook a three-day working trip to Ghana on behalf of one of his constituents. His career as an MP is dead in the water; it’s quite possible that his life is at risk.

‘So what?’ say the Furies on my sceptical side of the fence. ‘Too little, too late! If he thinks he’s going to earn our forgiveness, let alone our admiration, for admitting this stuff now when some of us have known it for nearly three years, he’s got another think coming.’

I totally get their outrage. To the Awake among us it has long been obvious that the shenanigans surrounding ‘Covid’ are part of a crime against humanity unprecedented in history. Those who participated in the charade – be they journalists who failed to inform the public, medics who pushed the experimental gene therapy, or politicians who defied the Nuremberg Code and tried to force this dangerous, invasive and unnecessary intervention on the populace – can hardly pretend that the information wasn’t out there. At best, they looked the other way; at worst, they conspired in the evil. All deserve to burn in hell unless they recant and repent.

That applies, surely, even to those low-level offenders who went along with it for a quiet life. Bridgen himself, for example. Though he voted against most of the more illiberal government policies, including the second and third lockdowns, there is at least one major blot on his record: he voted in favour of emergency legislation making it compulsory for care home workers to take the vaccine or be sacked.

This was an extraordinary decision for any MP to make, let alone one who purports to be on the libertarian right of the Conservative Party. Setting aside the issue of whether the vaccines were safe or necessary, surely the only possible course was to vote against the Bill on the simple grounds of bodily autonomy. Since when, in a supposed liberal democracy, did the State arrogate the right to blackmail anyone – on threat of losing their job – to submit to an invasive medical procedure using a substance which is still in its trial phase?

Bridgen should have said ‘No’. He knows he should have said ‘No’. As he sheepishly admitted on the Delingpod, he’s not quite sure what was going through his head at the time. Part of the problem, he explained, was that like most of his parliamentary colleagues he was not in Westminster (where such a vexed issue might have been discussed over a beer with kindred spirits) but under ‘lockdown’ at home. Also, he forlornly owned up to me, ‘I trusted the experts.’

Now for some people – as I’ve learned from the mixed response to the podcast – this doesn’t wash. Bridgen, they say, is doing a late reverse ferret to save his rotten skin. Or, worse, he has been selected as the next step in the controlled reveal whereby chosen shills (cardiologist Aseem Malhotra, they say, is another) trickle out information that was previously suppressed by the mainstream media. In their view, Bridgen is either a coward or a bad actor, or both.

I agree with them on at least one point: in these times of great deception we should constantly be on our guard for double agents, controlled opposition and gatekeepers. Just because someone is telling us some of the things we want to hear doesn’t mean we should trust them. I’d put Jordan Peterson, for example, into this category of false friends.

What is required in every case is discernment – a gift which everyone down the rabbit hole believes they possess in spades. But they cannot all be right, given how violently they disagree on the integrity or otherwise of everyone from David Icke and Alex Jones to Laurence Fox and now Andrew Bridgen. Some of us, logic dictates, cannot be as discerning as we think we are.

How can we be sure who is a goodie and a baddie? We can’t. The best we can do is make intelligent inferences based on the available evidence. In Bridgen’s case one of the things that persuades me is that he twice had the AstraZeneca ‘vaccine’ and has since suffered adverse reactions (hives, hay fever etc). If, as the more paranoid believe, MPs were all in on it, surely they would have all got the memo: ‘Don’t under any circumstances take the clot shot.’ Bridgen – and I don’t think he’s lying about this – did, twice, which seems to me to mean that he can be ruled out of the evil conspirator category. Though not, obviously, out of the gullible idiot category.

The big problem if we’re going to write off everyone who was ever a gullible idiot is that we’d have to include most of ourselves. Though I think that since early 2020 I’ve been pretty much correct on most things to do with the plandemic, central bank digital currencies, the war on farming, the Great Reset and so on, I cringe at the things I used to say and think in the years leading up to my awakening.

I believed that when I was ill the best person to see was my doctor; that vaccines were a miracle of modern medicine; that it made a big difference whether you voted Conservative or Labour; that ‘conspiracy theories’ should best be ignored . . . once you are awake and looking at the world with new eyes it seems stunningly obvious that ‘normal’ folk are under a spell and in thrall to a false narrative constructed over centuries by a sinister predator class. Clearly, this is not stunningly obvious to those still under the spell. On the contrary, they genuinely believe in the fake paradigm.

Some of these people will never wake up. But some of them will. And how are we to treat them when they do? Do we go (as some people are saying to Andrew Bridgen): ‘Sorry, mate. Should have woken up when the rest of us did. There’s no more room in the inn.’? Or do we say: ‘Welcome to the club. Took your time, mate. But better late than never.’?

2 Likes

Don’t analyze people or rely on them if you can help it - check what they say and when it stands up, welcome it.
Out, damned purity! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Pretty good stuff from Delingpole. Knock me down with a feather! But clearly, it’s happened. He himself sketches his own cringing at what he used to think - when he was still a truster of indoctrinated ‘truths’. Well done Jim! :slight_smile:

Perfect illustration of a real dilemma. However for a few, two of whom were mentioned in TCW article, there should be no mercy, forgiveness, or compassion. Whitty and Valance were the two mentioned. Ferguson of BSE fame and pop out for a shag while the 250,000 I ‘modeled’ were locked down is also in that category. Finally, all those at Sage, MHRA, and the others taking their sheckles and knowingly lying through their back, should be heading for Nuremberg 2 and the guillotiné.

1 Like

I prefer substantial sentences in community-service work-brigades to the guillotine. Less vengeful, and leaves room for enlightenment, remorse and redemption in the convicted. (And the thought of ending up like that might be better pour encourager les autres. :innocent: )

Ah yes @RhisiartGwilym , but lets not forget the benefits of all that organic material going to help regeneration of the soil. :wink:

1 Like

But you can have both, Pat! The convicts’ (actually socially useful) work in the community-service brigades, whilst they live; and then their remains for compost once they’ve died… :slight_smile:

Really good podcast interview with Andrew Bridgen by James Delingpole. One particularly revealing segment on the government’s complicity in the covid hoax runs from 42:30 to 45:10.

2 Likes

Delingpole is another really interesting one, in that he’s done a complete 180 over covid, and indeed his right wing views.

I make no judgement about anyone, whatever side of politics they veer to.

The thing at the moment is that we are going through the biggest genocide in human history. This is mass murder that was unimaginable in previous history (because they didn’t have the technology to do it).

I fully understand that what I’m saying won’t make me the most loved bunny in the room.

Who wants to be the most loved bunny in the room?

I think I’ve already mentioned that a wood louse has 14 legs.

ps, Rich’s link to an Apple podcast doesn’t work for me in France. You can find it on Bitchute here…

Bitchute is one of the last free platforms left. HSBC bank have, basically, stolen all of Bitchute’s money. You really can’t make this stuff up.

If you want to know more about being a bunny…

Died Suddenly – Thomas Sheridan, Christian Morris, Greg Moffitt, John Waters

1 Like

Oh here we go.

Bridgen has been suspended from the Tory party - for…antisemitism!

He called the covid vaccines

“the biggest crime against humanity since the holocaust”

This is being widely misreported - I saw it in the BBC and Independent - as comparing the vaccines with the holocaust.
People making this accusation need to either own up to playing the cynical race card, or else have their brains checked for vaccine damage.

Sunak and Hancock in on the act.

Norman Fenton and Igor Chudov (who are jewish) have both leapt to Bridgen’s defence.

Chudov quickly searched and (not surprisingly) found no accusations of this nature before against Bridgen.

Fenton: https://twitter.com/profnfenton/status/1613543166212202496

This calculated smear against someone breaking some incovenient truths isn’t Identity politics gone mad - it’s bad people exploiting identity politics cynically.

1 Like

Hi folks,
If AB believed, at the time of repeating that “H” comparison statement, that the covid jab had caused the death and injury of hundreds of thousands world wide then his comment that the jab was “the biggest crime against humanity since the holocaust” could not possibly be perceived as belittling the holocaust and so could never be perceived as anti-semitic, imo.

Here is his initial response in the TCW:

I notice AB was quoting an Israeli doctor - I hadn’t seen this before! It makes the H reference more understandable.

cheers

3 Likes

Thanks CJ - so it wasn’t even Bridgen’s own quote. This distraction thrown at him seems to have a touch of desperation attached.

4 Likes

“Questions about life, death, serious injury, must override party loyalty. I owe that not only to my constituents in North West Leicestershire …”

How many MP’s can one count that admit they owe anything to their constituents? An MP of character among the many of self-aggrandisement.

3 Likes

Yeah and he’s not just admitting it he’s paying it, at great personal cost.

1 Like

Perceptive comment btl at TCW.
Pretty Polly 26 minutes ago edited

"Bill Gates - Johnson - Hancock and the covid response. Here’s my opinion about what happened in brief………

Johnson sold out to Gates in early 2020 and handed him control of the UK’s covid response. Hancock who knew Gates from Davos 2018 was the middleman.

That’s explains why Hancock initially prohibited doctors from trying to find a cure for covid from repurposing existing drugs. Until March 19 2020 when Hancock U turned and allowed repurposing but only through the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation financed Oxford consortium.

That gave Gates exclusive control and enabled him to slow walk new therapies and ignore front runner drugs such as Ivermectin. The purpose being to promote mass vaccination as the only exit from the crisis.

To have allowed all doctors to repurpose existing drugs would have risked Gates being upstaged and his mass vaccination plan ruined.

Consequently it’s clear Hancock fronted the UK’s covid response for Gates and that he had turned Johnson to do what Gates wanted. That’s also why virtually everyone in SAGE was connected to Gates including Whitty who knew Gates from 2008. Whitty is now on the board of the WHO which is virtually controlled by Gates.

Hancock appointed Whitty as CMO in October 2019 likely by special request from Gates. Note that Ferguson, a key player, was financed by Gates through Imperial College."

Indeed - Follow the Money, a supposedly left wing tenet.

What a thrill to hear a parrot speak independently :slightly_smiling_face:.
Most parrots say things like “fully protected”, “safe and effective” - and have forgotten saying things like “flatten the curve” and “herd immunity”.

4 Likes

It’s precisely such unravelling of influence connections that investigators for a new Nurnberg 2 Tribunal need to uncover, to lay bare the threads of scheming that created and ran the covid swindle; and which is still being just about run into the ground even now.

Very striking to watch the criminals - and their ever-willing arse-kisser mediawhores - try to junk Bridgen with the knee-jerk smears of ‘antisemitism’ and ‘sex-offender’ (oh please! Can you really not invent anything less shop-worn than those lies?). No effort to address his actual facts and arguments, of course. In fact avoid those like a poison-stab, since they’re watertight.

The btl comment that you cite, Evvy, also throws light on why Bozo and hangers on were ‘lockdown’ partying so fecklessly: they knew there was no pandemic; and they knew their own injections - if they had to take any for publicity stunts, as Bozo did - would be saline plain and simple.

Such a train of real plotting events becomes clearer as things come out in the wash - as they always do in time - and becomes steadily less write-offable as ‘just silly cospithirry!’

“What’s the difference between a cospithirry and established hard fact?” “Oh, about two years…”

Nice one Evvy, ta.

More support for Bridgen below from Andrew Barr the founder of Jews for Justice.

In Defence of Andrew Bridgen

3 Likes

Indeed, but it’s such a tried-and-tested method. I gather people in the Labour Party - if not further afield - are still throwing this at Jeremy Corbyn, insinuating that he defiantly never apologised for allowing ‘it’ to run rife through the Party as Leader, etc.

1 Like