5 Filters

Andrei (Saker): Why have I stopped posting maps of the situation in the Ukraine and a few other questions

Really good piece here from Andrei and good to see him back:

3 Likes

Hi @Rich , good stuff I was pleased to see he mentioned the Ukrainian shelling of the Nuclear Power Plant :
“They are trying hard to bomb the nuclear power station in Zaporozhie. The power plant at Chernobyl might become a target again. Finally, the Ukronazis still have access to plenty of spent nuclear waste which they could use as a “dirty bomb” against their own population and blame Russia (think of it as a “nuclear Bucha”).”

I sometimes wonder whether people actually understand the real number who died or suffered poisoning from Chernobyl and Fukushima - the IAEA has always downplayed these catastrophes fully supported by the MSM. Even the Saker fails to emphasise the evil of such a deliberate bombing. This should be headline news across the world.

Cheers

PS here is a link to an assessment of the true human cost re Chernobyl:

and the book:

page 247:
“Summary:
Using conservative methodology based on the external radiation risk factors deduced from
the Japanese A-Bomb studies, I would estimate that the eventual death toll from the
Chernobyl disaster would be:
290 due to direct radiation damage
899,310 to 1,786,657 due to fatal cancers
899,600 to 1,787,000 in total
To repeat, this estimate is conservative”

1 Like