5 Filters

An Epic Rant

… which sums it all up rather well:

I wonder what the Branch Covidians will make of this?

3 Likes

I hope her rage spreads to hundreds of millions of people ASAP. The bastards behind this damned scam will be lucky if they escape lynching. The least that should happen to them is revolutionary overthrow, and immediate arraignment before Nurnberg 2 - everywhere.

3 Likes

Rhis, the likes of PP want us all to be injected with poison crap, despite the fact that it’s easily proven poison crap.

Go figure.

The Covidians are far worse than the Nazis.

Well perhaps, from little acorns … etc. " But now in India the WHO contact person, Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, risks the death penalty after being sued by the Indian Bar Association (IBA) … sued him for his “misleading statements against the use of Ivermectin that did not allow its use causing hundreds of thousands of deaths“. In the complaint, Indian lawyers ask the country’s government to “urgently examine the situation and in particular the seriousness of the issues involved, which concern not only the citizens of India but also the security, survival and well-being of all humanity“.

Sorry but the article is a translation from Italian.

I disagree RG, lynching is too good for these unspeakable devils. I want their end to be long and slow and public. Poor woman, what on earth is she to do?

Thanks for this report PatB. I hope India sets and example which will be widely followed.

While I appreciate being called “worse than a Nazi”, I’m not sure that calling for long, slow, public deaths is in keeping with this board’s moderation policy.

I appreciate that emotions are running high, but this is not the way forward.

Regards

3 Likes

Underlining P’s request: one of the reasons that I quit the Hulk was because no-one insisted on any civil moderation: don’t slag people offensively, not amongst your immediate discussants, anyway; don’t call for vengeance and other forms of violence - whatever the supposed ‘justification’. Stick with strict, mannerly courtesy at all times, at least within the circle. Be restrained, be grown-up, strive to be as generous-hearted as possible, whatever the provocation.

Due process for the villains committing crimes against humanity should be: Trial, followed by - when convicted - substantial supervised public service sentences without the option; and in bad cases - people like Gates - add on maybe lifetime watch-and-restrain orders. And also, wealth reduction until the convicted is reduced to the national wealth average; proceeds to the public purse. That’s all the self-righteous punishment that we should indulge.

Tough at times of great outrage to hold oneself to that standard, I know. But essential.

4 Likes

Have the mafia creating these outlandish rules any grounds at all for believing this strategy protects anyone? If this is the fifth incidence surely some evidence from the previous four can be mustered?

In the circumstances this woman was actually pretty restrained, I thought.

Rhis, these complete nutters are now injecting our children with this crap.

I’m afraid the stage of civil discourse with such psychos is long over.

Time will tell on what side of history we all stand.

1 Like

CIA and MI5/MI6 all over this site.

So here’s yet another crap poem from me

With stinging flesh you have arrived,
the yellow bruise of playground days,
eternal sunshine as I tried
to kiss Lois in manly ways.

Custard prunes on dinner trays,
spotlight rays and faulty stars
(forgotten lines in wobbly plays).
Bluebell carts and miniature cars,

footballs bashing window bars.
Our confidence was spun like silk:
the dentist’s chair with life on Mars,
it’s time to monitor the milk.

Our woody den, where we’re supposing
the brass bell rings, it’s time for posing.

The CIA are really good on poems…

2 Likes

You forgot Mossad. As long as the code words are kept secret, they’ll never know what we are discussing.

The answer is incarceration or very public apology (that also includes a financial component and the naming of names),

No, Rob. It’s precisely at such times that we should reaffirm our basic principles, and stick with them; precisely this time. Barbarism against barbarism is bound to make matters worse. We’re not here to fall at the very first fence of a principles test. “Lower entropy, and grow towards love.” That’s why we’re here; that’s our job, particularly when the provocations drive us towards indulging outraged anger. This is the only way we’re going to serve good and banish evil.

2 Likes

Perhaps they’re heading towards this Utopia down under

2 Likes

Rhis, I live in a heavily armed rural part of the world. We’re not going to put up with this shite any longer:

Now they are injecting children with this shite. Anyone who goes along with this is a psycho criminal, plain and simple.

I’m outta here.

Hope to see you on the other side.

1 Like

Can’t deny that I sympathise with your determination, Rob. Don’t like to admit it, but practically speaking, I think that the plotters have made it pretty nearly inevitable that people will rise up in arms against them. Probably it will be the only thing that finally overthrows them. A ghastly situation which leaves me very conflicted.

In any case, the issue of violent resistance doesn’t arise any more for me. Too knackered to be physically able. I remain steadfastly opposed to the villains behind the covid scam. They have to be brought to justice; those who survive the violent uprising which they’ve probably made inevitable. Good luck to you, bro, and to all the resistance! Go well!

2 Likes

@RobG and @Everyman

Don’t know if you guys have seen this, but looks like more BS to me.

I’ll check it out asap

Read these… #weinswein https://www.arafel.co.uk/2018/10/loss-of-signal-wifi.html, https://www.arafel.co.uk/2018/11/loss-of-signal-cont-wifi-ethernet-awfb.html & https://twitter.com/i/events/930097464530690052 #LoS