5 Filters

Amplifying reports of the Ghislaine Maxwell trial is bad, mmkay

Those Damn Censors Done Got Me Blues…

I woke up this morning and the @TrackerTrial account on Twitter was suspended. All the other accounts that I have made in the past were also suspended. This was the only note that I received.

The @TrackerTrial account was the largest account on Twitter that specifically tracked the Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein trial.

According to Twitter’s rules, apparently the account was “artificially” amplifying information. I am not sure what I was “amplifying” and how I was doing that.

2 Likes

Can’t have too many awkward facts getting out from the trial. Epstein seems to have had too many ‘important’ (hah!) people in his lolita-blackmail trap to allow anything but the leanest reports of la Maxwell’s procuressing to get widespread coverage.

What are the odds, I wonder, of two brothers being friends with two of the world’s most prolific paedophiles?

3 Likes

Oohhhhhh… I’d like to see Desmond Swayne ask THAT one in the House of Commons…

1 Like

Pretty short odds, I conjecture; seeing that the hyper-privileged are used to getting whatever whimsy they want, with the prompting of conscience routinely ignored, if not strangled permanently by their ‘privileged’ childhood indoctrination, and with the manipulative schemers fawning around, keen to supply every vilest impulse. First for pecuniary reward, and second for the hold on their customers’ short and curlies which such procuring trade enables. Especially when you - and your clients - both know that you have explicit video records that might ‘leak’ at any moment.

For the diametrically-opposed-to-procuring sin of truth-telling, Julian Assange sits rotting in the US empire’s extraordinary-rendition hell-hole in one of Washington’s most grovellingly-obedient provinces; and Jeffrey Epstein died suddenly in the USAmerican equivalent of the ukstate’s Belmarsh.

Never any shortage of underling killer-torturers willing to murder or brutalise sample victims for the gics, to encourage les autres potential leakers to keep schtum.

I wonder whether there’s any smell of jiggery-pokery over precisely how Savile came by his death certificate…? Maybe a bit like David Kelly or one or two others, since he by his very over-mateyness was putting Charles Windsor in the same iffy position which finally exploded in Andrew Windsor’s face? Was Charlie getting discreet comforts supplied between his last bedding of Diana Spencer and his first of Camilla Parker-Bowles? Oh the shocking disgrace of such ideas! (Not to mention the distressing thought of bedding C P-B…) :flushed: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes