5 Filters

Also gleaned from Saker today: Michael Hudson on Geriatric-Joepuppet's bloviating about Afghanistan

I left a comment on one small matter in Michael’s piece. I can’t judge whether Andrei’s censors will pass it, so I include it here, just for the record:

SELFQUOTE:

The tinpot-gangster al Saud clan ruling Arabia attacked the US on 11/9/01, Michael? Really?

An odd glitch in an otherwise excellent article. Be advised that the best hypothesis - according to actual realworld evidence - is that 11/9 was the long-nurtured brain-child of elements within the ruling ‘elite’ of zionistan-in-Palestine (ziP), with willing treacherous collusion from elements within the US ruling ‘elite’. The al Saud thugs were only marginally involved; barely at all.

Even amongst the community of truth-seekers about 11/9, the zionistanista origin of the 11/9 atrocities is not widely accepted, perhaps. But Chris Bollyn - at Bollyn.com - still seems to me to offer the most convincing account of how, and where, the conspiracy was originated. It was always a ziP baby. Thus do the supremely treacherous ziPper ‘elite’ reward their chief benefactors, the US tax-payers.

UNQUOTE

1 Like

Yes @RhisiartGwilym that was the elephant in the room right there.

Maybe it coloured how I read the article but it seemed rather muddled and I ended up skipping thru the last half.

The JoeBot did its job, from what I can gather. It doesn’t have to make sense, it just has to be consistent with the overarching fairy tale. In one sense, at least, his cranky but mainly harmless persona serves a purpose.

Turkey will be worth watching, though at the moment the hawks have this mantra: Taiwan Taiwan Taiwan Taiwan.