5 Filters

A string of lead balloons?

I observe a number of these duds just recently. First there’s been the try-out of a renewed HIV scare; then it was poxy-monks; then polio-in-the-sewage; and over this past couple of days ‘a worrying renewed growth of covid’ - signified by the fraudulent ‘tests’, I suppose. In Summer, in the height of the no-flu season…?

I get the hunch that the gics have floated all these trial balloons to gauge the public response. And judging by the speed with which they’ve risen and then fallen out of the ‘news’ again, I wonder if the scammers have sussed that we’re not responding with that first fine careless rapture of utter blind panic that so rewarded their scam in March of 2020.

Just speculating: Are we getting immunised against any more of this manipulo-shite? “What? More lock-down palaver? No thanks!” Are the gics seeing this, and wondering what to try next?

I have the feeling that all these deceitful scams are just part of the general flood of rotting detritus which comes over an empire when it’s finally settling into conclusive decay. There are so many foetid social phenomena - in the sinking West - which seem to fit this picture just now.

1 Like

Could be… My youngest sister (there’s five of us) is a firm believer in the coof and her son, recently turned 17, who has barely been anywhere for two years without his face mask (which he loves) has tested positive. I made supportive noises, blood being thicker than water and all that.

Superspreader event at Glastonbury might give one of the poxes some momentum…?

Across the Atlantic I’m told there’s a strong likelihood of mainly peaceful riots in Washington, Portland, and a few other places in the coming day or two. “Pro-choice” zealots aghast at the (very slim) possibility that sacrificing their first-conceived might be a bit trickier.

1 Like

Leading the way down here RG! Tonight on the news a healthy young woman saying how the flu had made her feel so dreadful she thought she might need hospitalisation, so people should get their flu jabs now! No-one under 60 got the flu jab a few years ago, and it’s doubtful if it made much difference even if they did. Then someone said “the flu seems to be worse than COVID”… I kid you not!
But many people believe COVID is rampant, even though no-one is actually getting sick as nearly all the tests are in kids. But the “new variants B4-B5” apparently are “more resistant to vaccine immunity” - that is “immunity” induced by vaccines. Which is another way of saying that the vaccines DON’T WORK against most recent variants of the Virus. Which is pretty bloody obvious because 90% of people catching it are fully vaccinated, and by all accounts they are often getting it worse than those who havn’t been vaxed. (though there are no so many of us to prove it)

And yes, many people avoid going out, and skulk to the shops masked when there aren’t too many others around. You can’t see it or smell it or hear it, but like death it lurks behind every door and under every counter.
Back when Omicron first appeared, it was widely suggested that it might evade the mRNA vaccine, as that was designed for the specific spike protein, and maybe new vaccine would need to be developed. But we heard no more, and as far as I know they’ve just gone on using the same stuff, knowing perfectly well it has zero effect, but no-one notices as Omicron is far less serious, and they all think it would have been worse if they hadnt been vaxed. And the worse it hits them the surer they are - “I would have died!”… Geez!