5 Filters

A new President Kennedy twist?

Robert F Kennedy has said he is considering a White House run if he can garner enough support.
An anti-corruption ticket.
As I understand it those in the 51st state don’t get a vote.

I imagine if he got going it might be possible to add a percentage of sceptics to an existing progressive base. I expect it’s just a pipe-dream though. How could he get a big enough campaign without a goodly supply of wealthy backers? Extreme wealth was built on institutional corruption.

Still it’s interesting. So many people, weary of his constant reminders, must have said to him Well if you think it’s that corrupt you should do a presidential run yourself.

The Twitter files and also the Trusted News Inititiative demonstrate institutional corruption at a level the mafia could only dream of, it’s so deep and slick.
If he does run he shouldn’t wait to see if he wins before deciding to avoid open-top car parades though.

ED

Story at-a-glance

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. recently announced he’s considering entering the presidential race if he can garner enough support. To support his bid for president, visit TeamKennedy.com

The Children’s Health Defense (CHD) and several other plaintiffs, including me, are suing the Trusted News Initiative (TNI) for violation of antitrust laws. The BBC has been using its market power and illegal collaboration with other leading market actors to crush smaller news outlets

The CHD has also filed a number of First Amendment cases, including one against Facebook, which censored the CHD, Mercola.com and many other sites

As a private company, Facebook has the right to censor anyone it wants, for any reason. However, they cannot do it at the behest of the government, and we now have ample evidence that this is precisely what they’ve been doing

Kennedy believes if he is elected to the White House he can clean out government corruption because he knows where it is, what it stems from and how to correct it

Permanent link:

2 Likes

Gut instinct says: If he won, even by a landslide, he’d be in grave risk, perhaps even before election, of becoming the third Kennedy to suffer political assassination. The gangsters running the failing Anglozionist empire are not going to let mere principled democracy become a serious challenger to their power, if by any means at all it can be prevented. Political killing is simply a tool of business to them. How is Robert going to stay alive himself - and also protect the lives of people who agree to be his ministers?

It would need something resembling a civil war situation. Nothing less resolute than that will subdue the gics.

2 Likes

Replying mainly to say bravo to @Rhis having presumably successfully forded the world of stents etc, but to - sadly - agree wholly that RFK Jr would be taking a terrible risk if he stood for office, win or lose.

In regard to the original Mercola post, he lets the BBC off the hook I think, because - yes - it might be officially an institution independent of the state - but even airing this fallacy in the most hedged way simply props up the superstructure that ‘Trusted News’ seeks to use to kill off all opposition. One of the big half-dozen I’d say, with Washington Post, NYT, Guardian, Facebook and Google. They (and a bunch of other players) are all focused on 1% objectives: regime-change, suppression of dissent, and shaping of reality to fit the needs of elite powers.

1 Like

Robert F Kennedy Jr to challenge Biden for White House

As a Dem. He’s done the paperwork - and it wasn’t green :slightly_smiling_face:

Political experts - the betting exchanges - don’t have him off the scale, giving him about a 2-3% chance. The chance of RFK bringing Biden his slippers must be higher then, at least 5%.

His honesty will be a problem for the establishment. The smears have probably been commissioned already.

1 Like

All he needs to do to win (IMHO) is get Ron Desantis (Republican) on the ticket.

But they won’t need the smears. They’ve got those really hack proof (sic) electronic voting machines, hanging chads, and Governor’s everywhere willing to “audit” the electoral rolls. “Democracy “ in action and you can watch it live for the next year or so.

3 Likes