5 Filters

A message of hope from Mike Yeadon

This is an interview with Mike Yeadon on Children’s Health Defence. From about 1hour 1minute in Yeadon talks from personal experience of the situation in Tanzania after the ‘death’ of President Magafuli (there is a very old thread somewhere on this forum about this). As a reminder, Magafuli was the guy that publicised a goat, a pawpaw and something else testing positive with the PCR test and was soon dead and replaced by a WEF puppet. Yet the experience in Tanzania is very interesting.

If you’ve got the time the whole interview (just over an hour) is interesting, but don’t miss the three or four minutes about Tanzania, from 1hour 1 minute in.

1 Like

Hi PatB

As my dad (who was Tanzanian) died of covid in part due to Magafuli’s (lack of) policies, Yeadon’s story of hope wasn’t that convincing to me. My half-brother and his mother (who visited my dad as he lay dying) subsequently caught covid as the hospital didn’t implement any covid safety practices. They both got seriously ill. As a result of the policy then in force in Tanzania, the hospital falsely recorded the cause of death on my father’s death certificate. This remains the only faked death certificate of which I am certain.

And my dad was not the only casualty. Through my family connections I became aware of a thriving business in ivermectin and other drugs as various ICUs across Tanzania got hit. Sadly I wasn’t able to get ivermectin to my dad, so there no knowing whether that might have saved him.

Incidentally the current president, Samia Hassan, wasn’t parachuted in out of nowhere by the WEF as Yeadon suggests. She was chosen by Magafuli back in 2014/15 as his running mate, and served as the vice prez for years before - naturally - becoming president upon Magafuli’s death. Whether M died of covid or not is still a hot topic in TZ afaik.

Cheers

3 Likes

Hi @PontiusPrimate . Really sorry to hear about the experience with your dad.

My point which I obviously didn’t make clear was nothing to do with Magafuli directly. I don’t know enough about Tanzanian politics after Nyerere to comment.

My point was more about the fact that when people don’t comply with stupid/illegal/immoral/ridiculous (take your pick) rules, they can’t be enforced. For me, it seems that the whole UN and NWO 2030 agenda, can be stopped dead if enough people refuse to comply (as per Mike Yeadon’s story).

1 Like

Grievous heartbreak for you, P, over your dad. Dreadful business, especially being unable to get him the help that might have saved him. One of many victims of that criminal suppression policy imposed on us by the scammers. I’m presuming that he was in that very small percentage of people who were old and precarious enough to be genuine victims of the covid-flu. Murdered by dirty politics, you might say - like a whole tranche of elders in the old-folks’ stacking warehouses here in Britain, with that weird excess-midazolam episode.

I suppose we shall only get some clarity on what really happened to Magafuli some time in the future, in the way that the truth slowly trickles out over time, well after the event.

Once again, commiserations for all you’ve been through. And I’ll contact you again soon about that other matter, as now that “Zummer is acumenin…” I can get back to it.

Keep growing the food! Your fungi and my turf-grown taters (times a billion) can save the world…! :grinning:

If I can get my iphoned-up neighbours to take some pictures, I’ll post a topic here with pics about how growing in un-tilled turf, with added mulch, is done; together with crop results, when I lift them. Looking big and healthy right now, now that the April showers have finally arrived! And my illicit self-medication crops are growing well again this year too… :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for the condolences Pat

Yes, fair enough. Collective rebellion is about the only power the we have left.

With covid, I do believe there was a middle way of handling the very real danger of this novel virus without (a) pretending it didn’t exist or (b) allowing governments to implement insane policies.

As far as Nyerere was concerned, I don’t think Tanzania will ever have such brave/principled leader again. The world has moved on, I suppose.

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks brother

Yes, my dad was in a high risk group. Precisely the group that should have been afforded some protection by a sane society.

Who knows what happened to Magifuli. I do know that he was already wildly unpopular amongst the GICS long before covid appeared.

The mushrooms are going well. Been doing loads of experiments with different varieties with a good degree of success. Aiming to start at the local farmers market in the next month or two. Meantime our allotment is going well and the back garden too… Working on water catchment and small scale solar now.

Sending love out to you my friend. Let’s have a call befire your journey into the woods

Cheers

1 Like

Hi Pontius, nice to see you posting. I’m sorry you and your family had such a dreadful ordeal and outcome.

“With covid, I do believe there was a middle way of handling the very real danger of this novel virus without (a) pretending it didn’t exist or (b) allowing governments to implement insane policies.”

Yes the width of the spectrum of positions not believing the policy has caused a ‘targeting’ problem! Mike Yeadon put his chips down quite early on and so a sense of urgency has always been present in his presentations. He is good at rallying the troops but may not sway the middle ground so much.

This creates a contrast with those promoting the official narrative - which is straightforward, the lines are clearly demarked with all the repetition. It benefits from greater unity.

Yeadon has been full square on depopulation or mass murder as an explanation for some time. Whether logical or not, this probably is a bridge too far for many people looking for a position they are able or willing to take.

A spread of calls in response to a bad or suspicious narrative is natural, with the most radical denounced as extreme or just mad. What happens to your objectivity if or when you see more and more evidence of malfeasance. Should you try to sound more ‘credible’ by being cautious (like Robert Malone perhaps)? Or should you push your real view to its maximum (Yeadon)? It’s a problem I think about a lot.

Cheers

2 Likes

My belated condolences also PP, while all is impermanent that doesn’t diminish the suffering when hit like that. Only the passing of time, which takes however long it takes, and comes and goes in amazingly varied shapes.

I thoroughly endorse the middle way you’ve outlined btw.

As for African geopolitics I do sense another “scramble” under way, although when did the first one ever end…? To paraphrase an old Jam song: it was done beneath the flag of democracy.

1 Like

Thanks @KarenEliot. I owe you a debt of thanks for introducing me to the 5 remembrances of the Upajjhatthana Sutta. Those meditations proved timely and helpful. I also owe you a further debt for bringing the lotus sutra to my attention. Beautiful.

There is certainly another scramble for Africa going on. The Chinese, the US, the Europeans, the Russians and even the Israelis are all jostling like hell. I think the patient hard work of. The Chinese over the last 40-50 years will be hard to supplant though. An interesting time for sure. Here there and every-bloody-where.

2 Likes

PP, sorry to hear about your loss.

My father and I always had a very difficult relationship, probably because we were both arrogant/stubborn bastards.

Christmas 2017/2018 I went back to the UK, for the first time in 10 years. I went back because my father wanted to see his one-and-only son. Father had been suffering from serious illness since his late 40s and was on his last legs. We had our reunion and made amends, although it was still uneasy between us. We got on well, though, because of our shared heritage and history.

Cut a long story short, my father died in March 2019. With decades of serious illness it was amazing he made it to the age of 78 (probably because he was a stubborn bastard). My family always do the old-fashioned type of funeral, where the body is brought back to the house the day before burial and is in an open coffin, with the relies all getting drunk and spouting the usual stuff.

My father got laid to rest in a lovely country cemetery beneath the Brecon Beacons. Of course he cut me out of his will, but I was aware he’d done that.

Two days after the funeral I broke down and couldn’t stop crying.

Grief is one of the most difficult things you have to deal with in life, no matter what the background/circumstances.

3 Likes

And even for those sure of re-incarnation, and of re-encountering again all our loved-ones who’ve gone before, the grief is ever-present and - well - grievous. It, together with the fear of death, is built in to our animal-level instinctual nature. Part of the fate of being alive at all. The pain of the losses never heals entirely; but time eases the sharpness, thank heaven. My old man died suddenly when I was twelve, unexpectedly, in his fifties, of the same family proclivities which are killing me slowly right now. Yet I still feel distress when I remember his unassuming steadily-reliable decency and quiet love for his wife and children. Sad business…

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing those memories Rob, and Rhis. I wasn’t able to get to Tz for the funeral. It was classed as a red list country at the time, making travel very difficult, and as a rule Islamic burials happen very quickly in any case. Because of the whole covid thing it was even quicker in this instance. I got the news of dad’s death around 10am from my brother at the hospital, and watched a fragment of the funeral rites that someone recorded on their mobile phone around 2pm that afternoon. By 3 he was buried.

I was able to get together with my brother and sisters in London and we improvised a memorial together. Lots of tears, lots of laughter, lots of drinking and lots of noise and chaos. Dad would have loved it. It was perfect.

I did have a very beautiful moment a few days after my dad’s passing when I woke up suddenly at 3 am feeling my dad’s presence very strongly in the room. I put on some music that he liked (quietly… It was 3 am after all) and we sat in silence together and just listened. It was very peaceful and a moment full of love.

I wish such moments for all of us.

Thanks all for your thoughts.
Aly

3 Likes

You’re most welcome @PontiusPrimate . I learned the original Pali and chant it very often.

Lovely story @RobG. I lost contact with my father in my early teenage years. Made a few half hearted attempts to find him but at one level I thought, and still do, that the onus rests with the parent.

Eventually made a more concerted effort, about seven years ago. Companies House registry proved useful, for example. Cutting a long story short, he had married twice more after divorcing mum. The second marriage was pretty short, the last one long and happy. I discovered he was living only ten miles or so from where we’d used to live. And I had a half sister.

He had been dead for about three years by then, unfortunately.

Families eh :roll_eyes: