5 Filters

A Funeral Director in Milton Keynes Tells the Truth About Covid

It’s a forty minute piece, yet well worth a listen…

O’Looney is a real Irish name (from the Cork area, I believe - ask an Irish person you may know). Also, I think John O’Looney gets a bit too conspiratorial towards the end of the interview. Not that I disagree with him; just that it’s not a good way to win round people who are still having a hard time getting their head around all this stuff.

O’Looney has been out there for a number of months now (most notably on the Richie Allen Show). I thought this interview was good because Max Igan just lets him talk.

When this guy first started appearing a number of months back my antenna started going up with the name ‘O’Looney’.

However, it is a real Irish name…

If you have the inclination watch the above interview. It corroborates everything I’ve heard so far.

Came across him several times before but dismissed it because of the name. I’ve listened to the interview, and it is exactly as you have said in another thread (and I believe). This is genocide. The care home deaths he talks about are also completely consistent with The Bernician’s legal case.

Thanks for the post.

1 Like

I suspect that John has now moved himself into the prime-active section of the list of awkward buggers trying to expose the scam, who have to be eliminated with priority. A list of that kind, somewhere in the bowels of the Secret State Polizei HQs, compiled by internet-ranger watchers from the Statz Polizei. (Please emend this to calmer language if you’re still yearning nostalgically for the time when it was possible to dismiss such language as mine above as the maunderings of a dotty octogenarian geriatric drowning in cospithirries… :roll_eyes: :grinning:)

dotty octogenarian geriatric

Ableist ageism alert

2 Likes

Pat, another quick anecdote: we have friends here in south west France, and her mother was on her last legs back in the UK. To get back to the UK they had to go through the (now) usual bullshit. Once back in the UK they had to quarantine for 10 days, during which the mother died (alone and unable to see any of her loved ones).

The mother’s doctor refused to come out and write a death certificate. The corpse laid there for three days, before it was finally put into the back of a police wagon and taken to the mortuary at the local hospital, where a death certificate was written and funeral arrangements could be made.

I’m not making any of this up.

2 Likes

Hi Rob. I’ve heard several stories like that including a good friend here in France who could not even go to his mothers funeral. Talk about inhuman beyond belief. Personally I’d happily risk imprisonment and use a baseball bat to get into a “care” home if one of my parents was dying. Fortunately my parents did not live to see the world as it is today after devoting their entire adult lives to making the world a better place.

2 Likes

Well, you might not be able to hug your dying mother or maybe even go to her funeral, but hey, good news, it’s okay to fuck your assistant.

2 Likes

What a fantastic interview with a very brave person. Thanks for posting. I get the impression the covid walls are slowly crumbling.

2 Likes