5 Filters

A first taste of VVPutin's 'military-technical' response to the Swamp's non-answer answer to Russia's demands?

https://thesaker.is/category/breaking-articles/translations/

The sane contingent in the Pentagon must be shitting themselves; especially as the rumour begins to spread that their geriatric ICBMs just may not be so fearsome, or indeed so capable of doing anything at all, as we’ve all assumed; except perhaps exploding as they attempt to launch, scattering shit and radioactive decrepitation over many parts of the US. (That visit by the ‘red-light’ UFO to one of their silo bases, which shut down every single missile on the base from operational readiness should, perhaps, be seen as an omen…)

Maybe Doltenberg won’t be one of the actually-competent Western military personnel having nappy accidents, though; far gone in geriatric delusion long since.

I’m almost at the point of offering a bullion bet that NATO is going to fall apart from the shocks that are - right now - coming its way. Various members of the ‘alliance’ - including the big cheese itself - already announcing that they won’t be taking any active part in any military action which may erupt in Country 404…

Did we really imagine that Putin and his close colleagues - such as Shoigu and Gerasimov - were willing to present their ultimata unless they were confident that they already had the means ready to go, to frighten the Anglozionist empire gics into serious negotiations on Russia’s red lines?

Scary stuff indeed RG! But it had to come to a showdown, the Russians cannot keep accepting insults and threats. Like you, I hope, against hope, that the Anglozionists come to their senses and see that the game is up. As for Doltenberg, I think he is the biggest clown of the lot, should be given a gun and sent to fight in Country 404. I sincerely hope that your prediction re nato is correct and your bullion safe.