5 Filters

A bit of fun on Klaus and the WEFoids, via Cremola

Warning: Contains several extended shots of Yuval Hariri-Le-Prat:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/04/08/world-economic-forum-created-by-us-policies.aspx?ui=2f3bfcf549847ca1e7b0af382d075125c77b1c1b6cc40e7b3842aab1bdb1c7e5&sd=20201030&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20220408_HL2&mid=DM1141369&rid=1455471700

2 Likes

Just finished reading that but haven’t seen the video yet Here’s a snip from the article from transhumanist Dr. Yuval Noah Harari, who is obviously a psychopath. A really sick bastard who should be locked up.

“By hacking organisms,” Harari said, “elites may gain the power to re-engineer the future of life itself. Because once you can hack something, you can usually also engineer it.”5 Soon, he says, some corporations and governments will be able to “systematically hack all the people.” And if they succeed in hacking life, he describes it as the “greatest revolution in biology since the beginning of life 4 billion years ago.” According to Harari:6

“For 4 billion years, nothing fundamental changed. Science is replacing evolution by natural selection with evolution by intelligent design. Not the intelligent design of some god above the clouds, but our intelligent design, and the intelligent design of our clouds — the IBM cloud, the Microsoft cloud — these are the new driving forces of evolution.”

Once human life is hacked, the hackers will maintain control over life itself — a process that has been accelerated by the pandemic. After all, Harari said, “It’s often said that you should never let a good crisis go to waste.”7

Surveillance is a key part of the plan for global totalitarian control, and Harari says that in 100 years, people will be able to look back and identify the COVID-19 pandemic as the moment when a new regime in surveillance took over — “especially surveillance under the skin.”
snip
“Humans are now hackable animals,” Harari said. “Humans have this soul or spirit and they have free will, and nobody knows what’s happening inside me, so whatever I choose, whether in the election or whether in the supermarket, this is my free will — that’s over.”

2 Likes

All very 1984. The new development is they’re telling us all about it.

A btl:

“You’ve gotta see this short clip from a 1981 Barney Miller Show! It’s all about WEF and someone had tried to warn us back then!” Trilateral Commission - (Clips) from Barney Miller - Se7 Ep8 (1981) - YouTube

Oh he’s an utter bastard isn’t he.

A certain university is going all-in on this kind of bollocks, unfortunately. I stay very firmly socially distanced from these WEIRD weird people.

The stuff they’re doing will resurface in robocops any day now, and I’m not even joking.

1 Like

Be thankful for the Long Descent: like heaven’s cavalry coming to the rescue from the idiocies of humankind gone Faustian…

Not much of the fatal grip of the Technosphere (Dmitry Orlov), aka ‘Koyaanisqatsi’ (the Hopi nation), is going to survive that epochal shake out. Thank the Gods!

1 Like