5 Filters

81% of Covid-19 Deaths in September were people who had been vaccinated according to Public Health data

Hi @PontiusPrimate , my gut feeling tells me its hundreds of thousands hidden by a myriad of fraudulent manoeuvres - the Yellow Card system investigated shows 84% can only be the vaccines, the Pilgrim report tells us that reporting on these sites can be lower than 1% of the actual numbers, Eudravigilence shows up far more than both UK and US systems and none are more than superficially examined and then only with the aim of cutting back the numbers. India has been pushing hard for vaccines and there the numbers of vaccine deaths would be exponentially higher than in the UK.
When doctors and nurses have never heard of Vaers or Yellow card or where they refuse to spend the time wading through the forms or just refuse to admit there can be anything doubtful about the vaccines - this becomes a form of trance as PM says.

This guy is at the top of his profession - he has put everything on the line to bring us this information , which in the US particularly means assassination is not off the table!

We can spend more weeks examining the statistics - but many of us have no real knowledge of this subject and cannot really make any useful comments either way, me in particular! But what is clear to me is that gerrymandering has become an international sport and its aided and abetted by packs of lawyers accountants and bureaucrats ( the Yes Minister crowd) who have been running sanctions policies and cover-up operations for the wealthy and powerful for decades. Now they have the benefit of computer wiz kids with AI capabilities - and they know which buttons to press to achieve the facts around the policy.
At the end of the day we can only hear those people allowed to speak - we are now at the point at which the last remaining voices of truth and integrity are about to be shut down, imo. We all need to absorb these important messages and quickly decide what we are going to do and say to improve our chances.

With computers the saying is : “rubbish in, rubbish out” - isn’t it the same with statistics. If the definitions and algorithms are constantly changing, if the measuring rod is cut in half, if the data input boxes are mislaid or lost and if dissent in any form in any organisation is constantly battered down - why should we trust these official numbers any longer?

Something stinks here and it’s not people like Peter McCullough, imo. As he has pointed out if more than 50 people die from a drug or a vaccine the decision has always been to stop the programme. The death of 50 is a lot to me.

cheers

PS - even the death certificate process was amended in advance of the pandemic as was the double checked authority for cremations, there have been examples of the causes of deaths being determined not by the medically trained but by Care Home admin staff! as well as death examination by phone! And where are the autopsies? This is just another area that has been hijacked by the manipulators, imo. Haven’t the funeral directors been saying the same thing?
When all the numbers are in and the Vaers, Yellow Card, Eudravigilance and other systems spit out the numbers - where are the investigations and the inquiries into the few cases that actually make it through the filters? - nothing, crickets, zilch, nada.

6 Likes

Hi @Jamie , I would guess as a Doctor on the front line he is looking at heart rending stories of kids with severe side effects from these jabs including their death and at the same time knows the majority are treatable by conventional alternatives. He will not be looking at the majority who are asymptomatic or who just have a few uncomfortable days in bed. At the same time, I would guess because of his own personal experience, he can see that the real problem is not the illness but the tyranny that has come with it and the knock on effect that has on the health and well being of our bodies and our societies.

cheers

3 Likes

Hi @KarenEliot and @Jamie , absolutely there is a delay which takes most of the vaxxed during the most crucial stage after the jab ( PM says 80% of the deaths occur within a week of the jab) and treats them as unvaxxed! I thought PM mentioned this but it could have been some other commentator.

cheers

3 Likes

Hi @Evvy_dense , the use of 21 days and 60 days seem to have no scientific justification - they are clearly arbitrary time scales which achieve someone’s objective!

cheers

1 Like

Hi CJ

So it can’t be 100s of thousands in England - I’m presuming that’s a euro wide (or even global) number?

That would still equate to some 10s of thousands of vaccine deaths in the UK, then, or have I misunderstood you?

Then my point remains the same. There is no evidence in the actual data record to support that conclusion.

The period of greatest vaccine rollout was the lowest period of mortality full stop.

I would hope that the actual data record should count for something here…

Cheers
PP

Lol! Good one!

So does that mean that, like me, you don’t understand what conclusions can be drawn from the article you posted?

Cheers

Hi @PontiusPrimate , all I am saying is that the numbers don’t match the conclusions of top experts like Peter McCullough and Tess Laurie. it seems clear to me that there is something fundamentally wrong with the way in which these numbers are compiled, in my non-expert opinion.

Is it possible for any or all of these to occur:

1. covid injection deaths have been misdiagnosed as covid deaths
  2. covid injection deaths have been misdiagnosed as deaths by other means
  3. deaths have been certified without looking for a link to covid injections
  4. most people completing death certificates have been persuaded that injections are good and do not kill and so do not even consider the possibility as a cause
  5. some/many people completing death certificates have no way of knowing what caused the death, they are informed by others who do not sign the certificate
  6. most people would put covid as the reason for death rather than injection for covid
    given a choice
  7. if the injected can get covid and they die, is the reason the injection or covid and does the procedure for completing death certificates lead more to covid than to injections
  8. if there are no inquests and no autopsies then can murder or reckless or careless medical care take place more easily
  9. are there people in positions of authority in bureaucracies who have conflicts of interest which would encourage data inclusion or exclusion choices to be made poorly
  10. could systems be created which deliberately understate or overstate particular events to meet political or commercial objectives
  11. could the known inadequacies of the covid testing system play a part in misdiagnosis of the cause of illness and subsequent death

cheers

3 Likes

Twitter post from this morning…

Are these accounts of deaths and injuries not happening even when the medical staff say that they ARE happening?

I suspect that something IS going on that is hidden from any official accounts of deaths and injuries but, like most of us not privy to ALL the information, just what that consists of will remain secret. (For now!)

4 Likes

hi @Bob_sYourUncle , crucially in those cases:
“ All the mothers of this cluster of babies received covid jabs DURING gestation…”

thanks for the post.

cheers

2 Likes

Hi CJ

I agree that the numbers don’t match - there is a problem here.

Looking through the list of points you make, I find several that I think are great questions. Almost all of them, though, seem to be of the category that the cause of death is (accidentally or on purpose) mis-attributed. In this way, vaccine deaths are hidden as some other kind of death.

This is exactly what my original suspicion was when I started the analysis, so I ignored what was written as the cause of death and explicitly just looked at all the people who died across the period. This has to include any and all deaths from the vaccine as well as all other deaths. I then looked to see if I could spot the correlation pattern between the vaccine rollout and the number of people dying. Obviously the more people get vaccinated, the more should be dying (whatever we say is the cause of death).

More vaccines → more deaths
Fewer vaccines → fewer deaths

I searched up down and sideways for this pattern in the England data.

The only thing I saw was the more vaccines got rolled out, the fewer deaths there were. The opposite of what I was looking for.

I did a sanity check with covid cases and covid deaths, and sure enough, the patterns was obvious.

more Covid cases → more deaths
fewer covid cases → fewer deaths

The exact pattern I was looking for was plain to see for covid, but not for vaccines.

I’m not looking at what people say on the death certs - that can be manipulated. I’m just looking at the raw numbers of deaths to see if more people died when we were pushng the vaccines.

They didn’t.

I don’t have a way to reconcile what some experts are saying and what the data shows. I’d like someone to explain it to me…

Cheers
PP

3 Likes

I would like that, too!

Are deaths being hidden? Could they be?

I hope! that those that provide the numbers are not in cahoots with those that produce the published numbers. But, where are all the deaths that are being talked about, yet still do not show up in the monthly deaths?

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

“So does that mean that, like me, you don’t understand what conclusions can be drawn from the article you posted?”

Is this not a conclusion:

“So 4+ times the death rate is likely to put the vaccine into negative equity, even on short term calculations. Long term - who knows, and we await the effects of however many boosters as well.”

This suggests the vaccine - that we are giving to children as fast as we possibly can - is probably now doing overall harm. I posted it as a piece of evidence, like you are always asking for. Along with a warning that these are only short term vaccine effects. It seemed important enough - I’m not sure what more you can conclude from one piece of information.

1 Like

Thanks ED

I’m in agreement with you that vaccinating kids seems like a bad idea. I don’t have kids, but if I did I would not have them vaccinated for covid.

I didn’t see anything in the linked article about kids though. Was that the conclusion that they came to in the article? I don’t really see it. There are lots of stats and comparisons between vaccinated and unvaccinated cohorts. None of the comparisons were between similar cohorts (vaxxed 60+ Vs unvaxxed 60+, for example) - an error which the same team have made in previous analyses. In fact, now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure that I had the same response to the last article by this group - I couldn’t work out what conclusion could be drawn from their analysis.

I can’t really work it out from this article either. Does a vaxxed 65 year old woman have a lower risk of dying from Covid than an unvaxxed 65 year old woman, for example? This article doesn’t really tell me. How about a vaxxed vs unvaxxed 15 year old boy?

Certainly their claim that:

Therefore, this shows that the Covid-19 injections are increasing the risk of death when exposed to Covid-19 by a huge 500%

Seems very wrong. Without carefully matched cohorts there is only confusion in the analysis. I find it highly doubtful that a vaxxed 65 year old with COPD has a 5x greater risk of death from Covid than an similar but unvaxxed person. Quite apart from the fact that a 5x increase in mortality as a result of the vaccine should give us a 5x increase in covid deaths for the same number of cases. The opposite of what we actually see…

I didn’t really understand the source of your 4x number? Is the 4x for children only or for people across the board?

I have to say I’m pretty confused by this analysis… Anything you can do to help me understand what they/you are getting at would be appreciated.

Cheers
PP

Incidentally, I thought the bit they did on transmission of covid was better than their analysis of mortality. The matched cohorts are less important in that case, so the omission matters less. I did see an analysis today that says (I hesitate to bring this up, but here goes) there is an almost zero correlation between how vaccinated a population is and how many covid cases there are. The vaccines are clearly doing almost nothing to stop transmission and spread of the Delta variant…

Hi @PontiusPrimate, if the impossible is happening in the data then it can only be because the deaths from injection have supplanted deaths that have occurred for other reasons :
A.

1. assume no covid and no vaccines
  2. assume year 1 500 flu deaths, 500 heart deaths, 500 cancer deaths total 1500 deaths
  3. assume year 2 deaths remain the same at 1500 : 500 flu, 500 heart, 500 cancer

B.

1. Now assume covid appears at end of year 1
  2. same as A.2 for year 1 - 1500 deaths
  3. assume year 2 shows deaths increase by 100 to 1600 and the official breakdown is:
    flu =0
    covid = 600
    heart = 500
    cancer=500
    Year 2 looks like a pandemic of covid deaths.
    But what if a group of powerful people had ensured that this result had been massaged from the following actual numbers:

flu = 500
covid= 100
heart = 500
cancer= 500

C.

1. Now assume 75% distribution of vaccines are introduced at the end of year 2 and the assumptions in B. are the same for years 1 and 2.
  2. Year 1 total deaths 1500 no covid
    3.Year 2 total deaths 1600 with covid deaths of 600 but no flu deaths and no vaccines
  3. Year 3 with 75% injected, the official total deaths fell by 50 to 1550 comprising:
    flu=400
    covid=150
    vaccine injury=0
    heart = 500
    cancer= 500
    This appears to show a 75% fall in covid deaths from 600 to 150 to match the vaccine distribution without any vaccine lethality!
    But what if the 1550 number was really manipulated from these actual numbers:

flu = 400
covid=50
vaccine injury=100
heart=500
cancer=500
Here the actual covid deaths in year 2 of only 100 have fallen to 50, flu has fallen to 400 to produce a total fall in deaths of 150 but at the same time vaccine injury has introduced a rise in deaths of 100 to show a net fall in deaths of 50 in the official numbers. This would mean that to avoid one covid death you would incur two vaccine injury deaths.

If we trust the numbers then we can say " the numbers tell us…" , but if we don’t then we can say the numbers say one thing but the data must be wrong because too many experts are saying people are dying from this other cause not mentioned by the numbers.

cheers

2 Likes

Thanks for the example CJ - it’s helpful to have such an example to try and get a sense of where you’re coming from.

I’ll give a quick response now and a more thoughtful one soon - I’ve spent way too much time on the internet today!

The quick response is that the massaging the you’re talking about could be happening. People could be trying to pull the wool over our eyes and the cause of death could be faked or gamed to try and make a point. The only way to handle that fakery is to ignore the cause of death and take all-cause mortality as the raw data.

Then any tricks of attribution are bypassed. It doesn’t matter what they try to say was the cause of death - we’re ignoring it.

Ok now what?

Now we look for patterns in the mortality figures. We have a gigantic upside-down 'V" shape that corresponds to millions of people getting vaxxed during a certain period. If the vaccines are killing people in the numbers we’re taking about (30-50K in England maybe?) We should see an upside down V shape of deaths following the vaccines. Perhaps delayed by a week or three, but it should be there.

It doesn’t matter if they try to say these are cancer deaths or what have you - we should be able to spot the pattern in the data.

Additionally if we have a new source of massive numbers of deaths then this should push us over the 5-year average mortality rate before we started monkeying around with vaccines (or maybe “vaccines”).

So this is what I was looking for:

• more deaths than average following the huge vaccine rollout
  • the new deaths following a pattern than closely resembles the vaccine rollout (the source of the deaths, after all)

Instead I found nothing like the pattern I was looking for in the deaths, and the mortality was well below the 5 year average.

Completely the opposite of what should be there, even if the PTB are playing games with how they are attributing the causes of death…

To my mind this makes no sense. There cannot be a huge increase in deaths and simultaneously a big drop in all cause mortality. There can’t be a localised new source of deaths (the V shape) and no correlation with the deaths that occurred… Something is just not right here.

Personally, unless they are literally not giving out death certificates to people that suspect died of the vaccine, I find the ONS all cause mortality the most reliable data. We cannot ignore it…

It’s like the cops hearing of a terrible mass shooting. They quickly rush out a statement blaming guns, terrorism, Islam, incels etc etc. They do lots of analysis about this that and the other, but when they actually go to the school that can’t find any bodies.

Where are the bodies?

No idea.

Cheers
PP

Hi @PontiusPrimate , thanks for your prompt reply.

I understood that in the 2020/2021 respiratory cycle year there was a complete disappearance of death by flu at the same time as covid deaths started to pile up in the numbers. The flu numbers in the UK in previous years were in the tens of thousands.
The same thing happened in the US - Zach Bush made the comment as he showed the graph for the period, saying that it was totally impossible for all respiratory deaths to disappear within weeks and be replaced by the same number of deaths but under a covid label.
Would it not be possible to remove deaths by injections by replacing them with both flu and covid and possible other types of deaths in such a volatile two year period? How many could be switched in this way in this period without being picked up by non-official unbiased experts? Lockdowns, isolation, masking, health sytem disruption, care home disruption have all affected health and will have caused deaths - could these new types of death absorbe the number of injection deaths as well?
In other words are there ways of nibbling around the edges of a multitude of causes to hide maybe 25,000 injection deaths in the UK during this volatile period. Where we have no comparable data from previous years as this sort of thing has never happened before.

cheers

Ah I see.

The kids comment didn’t refer to anything in the Expose - just me ranting.

The (Daily) Expose sometimes present a bit of a jumble, so I didn’t try to follow the rest about the ages. Also PHE seem to choose different groupings so it’s a bit too much to try to follow everything.

I mainly checked the 81% claim, which I think is correct.

The 4x came from my calculation. The problem was that the unvaxxed are younger, and die less frequently anyway, but how much less frequently? Without knowing this you can’t accurately interpret the 81% figure - though on its own it certainly means that the ‘Pandemic of the Unvaccinated’ is a piece of deceitful propaganda (like a Curse of the Zombies!) which was used to tremendous effect in the US, where the CDC suppresses ‘breakthrough’ cases already (link NPR Cookie Consent and Choices)

I obtained a figure from somewhere (UK data I think), of 18 (Edit -I typed 19 by mistake) years for this (average) age difference between the vaxxed and unvaxxed, and from that I obtained a ratio of likelihood of dying of between 3 or 4 times for the older group (assumed average ages) compared to the younger group. The 81% to 19% ratio (above 4) edges ahead of even the 4.

I didn’t give links as I just looked around to crib these two figures, without particular care. For the ratio of the respective risk of dying for two age groups when there is a 19-years difference between their average ages, I found a couple of insurance tables and got two numbers, between 3 and 4.

Doesn’t the 500% claim apply to people who already have covid? If so I think I’ve seen it before, and thought it correct from what I saw. If memory serves, the last time I saw it it was the case that the vaxxed were much less likely to get covid but for those that did get covid the vaxed were more likely to die. (dit: that could be a result of vaccinationg people who already have immune from catching covid)

I think it may have been here, either in Dimac’s post:
Link: Deaths from Delta infection in over 50s following 2 doses vaccine - #2 by Evvy_dense
or in my reply, or both.

In this Expose article it comes from this:

" … Therefore based on the unvaccinated death figures of 26 in the week beginning 11th September the case-fatality rate is 0.1%. However, when we carry out the same calculation for the fully vaccinated population with 101 deaths and 17,093 cases we can see that the case-fatality rate is 0.6%."

These figures are given by PHE tables 16 and 18. You need to scroll up to get Table 16.
Hope helpful.

Yeah the vaccine seems to be doing almost nothing to stop transmission these days.
David Davis MP makes that point in the Parliament speech posted by @Twirlip, that insisting on vaccination in big venues is therefore not for the public good, so should clearly a matter of an individual choice. And, that the purpose is therefore to force people to get the vaccine. Edit: This seems kind of obvious, but it should also be noted that he polled a third of the votes in his run-off with David Cameron for the Tory leadership, so he is likely in a position to know.
Cheers

ED

1 Like

I haven’t been following these various arguments closely, so I might have missed something.

What seems to be left out is how totally corrupt, immoral and evil big pharma is. This is easily provable, over many decades.

Those who agree to allow these scum anywhere near our children should be held equally culpable (that, by the way, includes just about every parliamentarian in the world today).

When scum are allowed to go after our children, it’s war, I’m afraid (it’s the same as the pedo stuff)…

3 Likes

Suggest you guys and dolls watch Amazon Prime’s Goliath series. The end game was the trial and conviction of a huge pharma company for knowingly selling a hugely addictive and life changing opiad tablet just for profit. Sound familiar?

1 Like

Yes, I enjoyed that, all four seasons were good but the last one really didn’t pull any punches wrt pharmaceutical industry. Apart from Halt And Catch Fire it’s about the only original series of theirs which is any good.