5 Filters

What's really happening on the Donetsk frontline

This is video (sorry), by Regis Bentley who is supposed to be on the front line in the Donetsk region. I think it’s genuine, but caveat emptor.

1 Like

Hi Pat, I remember him from way back when he was defending Donetsk against the Ukies along with Motorola and Givi before they were murdered. I used to watch loads of the battlefield videos in those days and always believed he was 100% solid. Has he been there all these years?

1 Like

Hi Rich. Don’t know if he’s been there since but it sounds like it. Good to know the guy is solid as his explantion of the larger town sitation is completely in line with a forecast (might have been the Saker) that the Russians have surrounded but not taken the towns he referred to.

The rate of effing dumb propaganda on Ukraine is just astounding. There were Ukie flags in the crowd in front of the BBC’s cameras at last nights FA Cup game. Had to be placed for the cameras to see full on. After Rob’s post here I’m less certain about Putin, but really glad to see the Donbas region looks to be freed.

1 Like