5 Filters

UK police put on notice Cease and desist. Covid down the nick

Hi @Rich . I’m sure many, like me are always uplifted by these sort of events. The cloud in the silver lining seems to me to be that the whole legal system is so corrupted, that I don’t allow myself to get my hopes up that working within the system will bring about real change.

And a late but timely addition to the post above.

Hi Pat, I imagine that all the legal cases will be wrecked by the Gic’s one way or the other. (But you never know your luck, right? Something might stick). What interests me more is the publicity the legal cases are bringing outside of the system. More and more people are becoming suspicious and having doubts about the vaxes and even whether they should have had them in the first place. People are getting sick or dying from the vaxes and it’s getting noticed. More vaxed are getting covid than the vax free. They must be wondering why they’ve got covid at all. The news that the Met Police are running a live investigation into the dangers of the vaxes has spread like wildfire. The vaxed will ask, dangers? What dangers? This will give them even more to worry about and the unvaxed yet another reason to stay that way. The issuing of the crime number has resulted in groups all over the place trying to get the vax centres shut down by the police and the vaxes themselves removed from their premises as evidence for the enquiry. More publicity for the cause. And remember Mattias Desmet saying that it is vital that there is continuing visible resistance and how this will prevent the brainwashing from going deeper. Here’s another video of people trying to get the police involved in stopping us from being harmed. It is their duty under their Oath after all.

Citizens in UK visit Jab Centres to Close them Down Lawfully for Crimes against Humanity.

3 Likes

Absolutely right about the psychology of struggle @rich.

I used the rope a dope analogy in another post. Lots of little jabs near the solar plexus, otherwise let your enemy waste energy, rather than winding up for a haymaker before your opponent is tired.

The latter is what Fuellmich is seemingly trying. I hope it works but suspect it won’t. And that’s the tricky bit to get right: the hopium.

Look how Johnson represents weariness and hang dog expressions. Is it real this time?

Here’s a good example, from the bad cattitude SubStack, of the importance of continuing to land punches once your opponent is tiring/pausing for breath

Very bad cat

more truth in advertising

paxlovid edition

Lol

1 Like