5 Filters

THE VACCINE DEATH REPORT - a MUST read folks!

Evidence of millions of deaths and serious adverse events
resulting from the experimental C OVI D - 1 9 injections

B Y D A V I D J O H N S O R E N S E N & D R . V L A D I M I R Z E L E N K O
M D

V E R S I O N 1.0 S E P T E M B E R 2 0 2 1

The material in the first half, about the poison-stabs global disaster is most convincing. The speculation about who’s behind it, and about 5G, come across as more speculative, and can be labelled easily as loony-talk. Less so the stab disaster, as the evidence spilling out about that is getting unstoppable. Pity about that second part, as it’s going to make it easier for propagandists to dismiss the whole thing as crazy cospithirry - which in the first part clearly it’s no such thing.

I should say that it’s important to stay open-minded about the allegations in the second half. Whatever the denigrators may blabber, these hypotheses remain within the realms of the genuinely possible. They may be true. Personal, emotion-driven inability to confront such extreme ideas with sober open-mindedness doesn’t make them wrong. That’s just a personal problem for the deniers Only an unemotional facing up to all the evidence can decide the truth about these allegations.

1 Like

Thanks guys for these :anguished:

Also this from Peter McCullough and a Dr Jessica Rose

A Report on Myocarditis Adverse Events in the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) in Association with COVID-19 Injectable Biological Products

Abstract

Following the global rollout and administration of the Pfizer Inc./BioNTech BNT162b2 and Moderna mRNA-1273 vaccines on December 17, 2020, in the United States, and of the Janssen Ad26.COV2.S product on April 1st, 2021, in an unprecedented manner, hundreds of thousands of individuals have reported adverse events (AEs) using the Vaccine Adverse Events Reports System (VAERS). We used VAERS data to examine cardiac AEs, primarily myocarditis, reported following injection of the first or second dose of the COVID-19 injectable products. Myocarditis rates reported in VAERS were significantly higher in youths between the ages of 13 to 23 (p<0.0001) with ∼80% occurring in males. Within 8 weeks of the public offering of COVID-19 products to the 12-15-year-old age group, we found 19 times the expected number of myocarditis cases in the vaccination volunteers over background myocarditis rates for this age group. In addition, a 5-fold increase in myocarditis rate was observed subsequent to dose 2 as opposed to dose 1 in 15-year-old males. A total of 67% of all cases occurred with BNT162b2. Of the total myocarditis AE reports, 6 individuals died (1.1%) and of these, 2 were under 20 years of age - 1 was 13. These findings suggest a markedly higher risk for myocarditis subsequent to COVID-19 injectable product use than for other known vaccines, and this is well above known background rates for myocarditis. COVID-19 injectable products are novel and have a genetic, pathogenic mechanism of action causing uncontrolled expression of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein within human cells. When you combine this fact with the temporal relationship of AE occurrence and reporting, biological plausibility of cause and effect, and the fact that these data are internally and externally consistent with emerging sources of clinical data, it supports a conc(lusion that the COVID-19 biological products are deterministic for the myocarditis cases observed after injection.

This was also covered by The Expose:

(Sorry if already posted)

6/10/21 Moderna COVID Vaccine’s Use Halted in Sweden, Denmark As Concerns Grow About Possible Side Effects

It’s looking like myocarditis can’t be denied as a serious, direct consequence of the vaccines.
The defense they are left with is that you are still more likely to get it from covid-19. This is a false argument when vaccinating people who are very unlikely to get serious covid, like children.

I wonder if this is getting around at all:

It got mentioned by a Canadian academic fulminating on the Fuellmich show recently and, amazingly, it is still accessible.

1 Like

I haven’t checked it out but it looks like it could be quite a big deal - thanks for posting.

Steve Kirsh likes it!

He’d worked out something himself about the vaccines causing two deaths for each person saved from Covid.
He managed to deliver it to a FDA consultation, mentioned here by @Rich

The video in TheExpose link mentioned (3m37 in.) has Kirsch delivering this analysis (just the result, I think) in a rushed presentation to the FDA

Kirsch did well to get on there with that - but he is an entrepreneur!

I thought he’d been forced to rush due to being given little time - but it looks like despite having a really devastating result to communicate, he gave priority to leaving up a picture of the proverbial elephant in the room!

!

Anyway, it’s useful to see a tie-in.The ScienceDirect article points out such calculations only cater for the short term effects of the vaccine, the medium to long term could be a lot worse.

Hi folks, I just noticed this “blog” from an ONS head : pushing the Yellow Card system further down the memory hole :

• "The Yellow Card reporting scheme has reported that between 9 December 2020 and 8 September 2021 there were 1,645 deaths where the person died shortly after receiving one of the coronavirus vaccines. This is the number of deaths reported as possibly linked to a vaccine, however they will not have been fully investigated at the time of reporting and a report is not proof of causation. So, the numbers are likely to be a big overestimate. The MHRA follow up all such reports and use other sources of evidence such as the numbers of individuals who would be expected to experience different events irrespective of vaccination.

In contrast, the different statistical agencies have reported that to August 2021 (June 2021 in Northern Ireland) there were 4 deaths in England, 0 deaths in Wales, 4 deaths in Scotland and 1 in Northern Ireland. Of these, 4 in Scotland and 1 in Northern Ireland had the vaccine as the underlying cause of death. This meant that there were 9 deaths in the UK that involved the vaccine (meaning the vaccine contributed to the death), of which 5 had the vaccine as the underlying cause (meaning the vaccine initiated the chain of events directly leading to the death). For these deaths, there was evidence to suggest that the vaccine played a part in the chain of events that led to the death."

• it’s all based on definitions as far as I can see. I don’t believe there is anything here that remotely resembles how deaths from the covid virus are counted!?

cheers

1 Like

Hi again folks, thanks to the Expose we shall soon see the state of our legal system:

• I’m not holding my breath!

cheers

Actually, @CJ1 I found that blog post pretty interesting. I’m still looking for any evidence in the UK of significant increase in deaths that might be attributed to getting vaccinated.

If only 9 people died so far then I can see why I’m struggling to find that data… To be honest if all 1645 in the yellow card system did die from getting vaccinated (which seems unlikely) that still wouldn’t show up as a big jump.

The data for vaccine deaths might be out there, but I’m not seeing it yet.

Cheers
PP

Hi @PontiusPrimate , I found the “blog” interesting in that it comes from the ONS stable where you would normally expect only data releases.
Questions I need to answer:

• have there always been these blogs to reinforce the data or direct us to specific data? When did they start?
  • Is this blog supported by reliable data?
  • use of the words “likely” and “Some people will, sadly, die by chance shortly after receiving a vaccine” and " the number of deaths reported as possibly linked to a vaccine, however they will not have been fully investigated at the time of reporting and a report is not proof of causation. So, the numbers are likely to be a big overestimate. " don’t fill me full of confidence - if deaths are not fully investigated then isn’t there an equal chance that deaths are under estimated?
  • the UK Column have done regular pieces on the MHRA’s failure to look into anything so is Ms Caul ( the blogger who is Head of Mortality Analysis at ONS ) right when she says: “The MHRA follow up all such reports and use other sources of evidence such as the numbers of individuals who would be expected to experience different events irrespective of vaccination.”
  • Are there other ONS blogs to “help” us understand the data?
  • What exactly are the differences between the definitions of death by vaccine and death by covid?
  • Are these definitions really valid?
  • Is the Harvard Pilgrim "1% study " :
    https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/publication/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf
    relevant to today’s Vaers, Yellow Card, Eudravigilance, Daen, the Dutch and Israeli reporting systems etc.?

Currently I don’t expect to find any official data to counter official government and Health Agency policies unless it comes from very fearless whistleblowers.

cheers

3 Likes

Rome this afternoon (Saturday). In Italy vaccine passports are now mandatory for just about everyone…

Also massive protests today all over France (as usual), and in Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Poland, Germany and many other countries in Europe and all around the world (Australia is a total basket-case at the moment, with Canada being a close second).

Of course, the police beat the crap out of protestors in order to protect the protestor’s health.

You’ve gotta laff.

1 Like

A little update on this:

Local media has reported that about 10,000 people took to the streets of Rome to protest as some attempted to break past police in riot gear deployed to guard access to prime minister Mario Draghi’s office.

Firstly, it was closer to hundreds of thousands on the streets of Rome today.

Secondly, from what I’ve heard, the protestors came within an inch of storming the Italian Parliament.

It will be interesting to see how the media spin this tomorrow, if they mention it at all.

2 Likes