5 Filters

Finally! Medical Proof the Covid Jab is "Murder"

Well I never saw that! One point I’d make is that the comparison of the number of deaths with the “first wave”, or second wave around August last year, is not very valid, as the number of infections then was minimal. It’s only with the coming of Omicron that cases around the country suddenly got into the hundreds of thousands a day, even though for quite a short period, and are now back to ten thousand only. What actually happened was that the number of deaths associated with Omicron fell to near zero, while deaths associated with Delta made up the bulk of deaths in all states. They stopped doing analyses on the genotype, so it’s speculation. It is also true that many of the “cases” have been in younger people - I think 50% below the age of thirty. Many of these wouldn’t have been tested before, though the virus really wasn’t circulating then, What IS the case however, is that most of the hospitalisations and deaths are in fully vaxed people, and some of these may be due to vaccine injury. Even when it is admitted that a patient had other serious health issues, if they tested positive entering hospital that is what killed them.

And the latest? a poster at a rally says it all - “Just one more jab and you’ll be free!” Andrews says that quite soon a booster may be necessary for the jabbed to enter a bar or restaurant, because winter will be here soon and there could be another wave.

@Jamie . I too find it impossible to converse with the blind. I’m not sure where to find it, but there was one doctor’s 20 year study of jabbed versus unjabbed (any vaccines) and the outcomes for things like ADHD, obesity, asthma, ecezma, etc and it was plain for any fool (even the blind) to see the difference. The analyses was for something like 1,200 kids. If you can find it, print out and just give them a copy and walk away! Evvy may well know where to get a copy.

1 Like

Hi PatB. Is this the one

Relative Incidence of Office Visits and Cumulative Rates of Billed Diagnoses Along the Axis of Vaccination

by James Lyons-Weiler 1,* and Paul Thomas 2 1

The Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge, Pittsburgh, PA 15101, USA2

Integrative Pediatrics, Portland, OR 97225, USA*

Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.

Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2020, 17(22), 8674; IJERPH | Free Full-Text | Relative Incidence of Office Visits and Cumulative Rates of Billed Diagnoses Along the Axis of Vaccination

Received: 23 October 2020 / Revised: 14 November 2020 / Accepted: 18 November 2020 / Published: 22 November 2020

(This article belongs to the Section Children’s Health) View Full-Text Download PDF Browse Figures

Citation Export

Abstract

We performed a retrospective analysis spanning ten years of pediatric practice focused on patients with variable vaccination born into a practice, presenting a unique opportunity to study the effects of variable vaccination on outcomes. The average total incidence of billed office visits per outcome related to the outcomes were compared across groups (Relative Incidence of Office Visit (RIOV)). RIOV is shown to be more powerful than odds ratio of diagnoses. Full cohort, cumulative incidence analyses, matched for days of care, and matched for family history analyses were conducted across quantiles of vaccine uptake. Increased office visits related to many diagnoses were robust to days-ofcare- matched analyses, family history, gender block, age block, and false discovery risk. Many outcomes had high RIOV odds ratios after matching for days-of-care (e.g., anemia (6.334), asthma (3.496), allergic rhinitis (6.479), and sinusitis (3.529), all significant under the Z-test). Developmental disorders were determined to be difficult to study due to extremely low prevalence in the practice, potentially attributable to high rates of vaccine cessation upon adverse events and family history of autoimmunity. Remarkably, zero of the 561 unvaccinated patients in the study had attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) compared to 5.3% of the (partially and fully) vaccinated. The implications of these results for the net public health effects of whole population vaccination and with respect for informed consent on human health are compelling. Our results give agency to calls for research conducted by individuals who are independent of any funding sources related to the vaccine industry. While the low rates of developmental disorders prevented sufficiently powered hypothesis testing, it is notable that the overall rate of autism spectrum disorder (0.361%) in the cohort is one-fifth that of the US national rate (1.851%). The practice-wide rate of ADHD was roughly half of the national rate. The data indicate that unvaccinated children in the practice are not unhealthier than the vaccinated and indeed the overall results may indicate that the unvaccinated pediatric patients in this practice are healthier overall than the vaccinated. View Full-Text

1 Like

Here’s a thumb-steadier:

Children’s Health Defense (CHD) has assembled nearly 60 studies that find vaccinated cohorts to be far sicker than their unvaccinated peers.

Thanks @Evvy_dense . I suggested giving the true Covid believers a flyer and walking away. Looking at the PDF, you may have to make that a folder, but even those deaf, dumb and blind, can’t disbelieve the charts, can they? I wonder what they’d make of them over at TLN?

“I wonder what they’d make of them over at TLN?”

“That’s just a big flyer - I need sources. Links! References!! Gullible anti-vaxxers…Oh you’ve got these as well - Jesus, you don’t expect me to read all that!”

2 Likes