5 Filters

Fascism in Fortress Australia, and state surveillance takes over

Something quite revelatory and something quite shocking has happened here in Victoria this week, as the latest “outbreak” of the “Kappa” variant (from India) fizzles to an end beside the dying businesses and suicidal owners of them.
Catherine Bennett, who is widely interviewed and almost the only scientist/advisor/expert I have any time for in OZ, revealed yesterday the truth that I have felt for months - that virus outbreaks are being spun and manipulated to achieve desired goals. This time it has been to counter “vaccine hesitancy”, and so effective that Vaxing booths are overloaded and supplies run out. Before this many people were reluctant, fearing blood clots from AZ, available only to over 50s, and because there is ZERO information suggesting that Pfizer has any side effects or deaths - so older people have been hanging on waiting for Pfizer to come. Not now!
But something else has been achieved by this lockdown, and that is that contact tracing and QR codes have been credited with stopping the, despite an unmeasurable impact. Out of 63 CASES (yes) only five were not in family or workplace contacts, but found by testing over 250,000 people from 350 “exposure sites”. And because of this great, though imaginary, success, it will now be mandatory to use a QR code app from “Service Victoria” to check in to supermarkets to buy FOOD and DRINK. Nay guisin!!

I have waited in vain all day to hear a voice of protest over this, beyond the “what to do if someone doesn’t have a smartphone?”. I’m thinking of getting a new phone and simcard registered separately, if possible, though lying down and having a primal in the high street is still an option. I might need to do that anyway if I’m asked to wear a mask.

2 Likes

Meant to add link, sorry:

I was surprised to find that the AGE was prepared to print what Bennett said in fact, though they did once publish a letter of mine with a sceptic pov.

That is grim D. They’re really going for this control even with very low ‘cases’ and deaths.
Any extra restrictions on the unvaccinated yet?

Hi @Dimac , I had a quick look at Catherine Bennett and noticed she is reported as saying this:

but has she reconsidered this in the light of the Eu vaccine results:

Total reactions for the experimental vaccine AZD1222 /VAXZEVRIA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Ox ford / AstraZen eca: 2,489 death s and 655,534 injuries to 22/05/2021

• 7,200 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 100 deaths
  • 9,748 Cardiac disorders incl. 311 deaths
  • 103 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 6,740 Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 217 Endocrine disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 10,591 Eye disorders incl. 8 deaths
  • 69,826 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 116 deaths
  • 178,037 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 685 deaths
  • 396 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 20 deaths
  • 2,409 Immune system disorders incl. 9 deaths
  • 13,832 Infections and infestations incl. 163 deaths
  • 5,870 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 46 deaths
  • 13,474 Investigations incl. 50 deaths
  • 8,405 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 35 deaths
  • 104,075 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 25 deaths
  • 222 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 6 deaths
  • 141,437 Nervous system disorders incl. 388 deaths
  • 156 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 3 deaths
  • 76 Product issues
  • 12,272 Psychiatric disorders incl. 21 deaths
  • 2,264 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 20 deaths
  • 3,327 Reproductive system and breast disorders
  • 21,237 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 278 deaths
  • 29,750 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 14 deaths
  • 582 Social circumstances incl. 4 deaths
  • 498 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 15 deaths
  • 12,790 Vascular disorders incl. 168 deaths

or of the analysis of several countries’ results after vaccinations.

The fact that side effects can be presented statistically as very small does not mean that no-one can die because of vaccination, and where the risk of infection is very small it becomes more likely that the risk from the vaccine is greater than the risk from the virus, or have I lost the plot? The risk / benefit comparison also changes dramatically when alternative treatments like HCQ, Ivermectin, Zinc Vitamins D and C etc are made available as shown in certain Indian and Mexican States - maybe CB commented on these elsewhere but she seemed pretty sold on the vaccine route and was keen to avoid vaccine hesitancy!
All of this against a backdrop of side effect reporting possibly down to just 1% of actual numbers!
To my mind Australia looks like a nightmare which we shall all soon experience if we don’t stand up.

cheers

It seems vaccines have status that exceeds government. You can say the government acted too slowly, too quickly, did too much, too little or is corrupt - but you can’t criticize the jab, including calling it something that it is (like experimental, or risky, or unnecessary). This state of affairs took a lot of collusion to bring about.

1 Like

I picked out Catherine Bennett because she is the best of a bad bunch - adding some nuance as described. But you can see how we are from today’s reaction to the news that two of the alleged infections from “fleeting contact” have now turned out to be false positives. This is the FIRST EVER mention of the possibility of false positives, in a state which has tested probably two million people since Christmas and found less than two positive cases. I’ve never found out if they are only using a CT of 25 so as to find nothing except REAL cases of infection.

But we have really lost it today, as on the day we are released from lockdown in regional Victoria, the mandatory QR code check in has been applied to ALL shops and businesses, including even take away coffee. THis is combined with a campaign to “VAXTHENATION”, featuring a Koala with a tattoo reading “None of us is safe until we are all safe”.

I’ll find a way to upload this image later.

Hi @Dimac , this looks like the Indian plan - starve people into submission - see june 2 UKColumn clip.

Maybe people will start kicking back once they see Tucker Carlson’s exposure of Fauci and the Covid creation coverup. If they get to see it!

Cheers

1 Like

To be a fly on the wall during G7, where the heads of agreement for the next phase will be finalised.

Would be great to see Fauxi punished but chances are he will ‘reveal’ that the Wuhan subcontractors went rogue, admit to taking his eye off the ball, and sidle off out of the limelight. I think the project is going so well that a couple of token sacrifices can be made. Gates being the other one.

@Dimac: the articles you shared were outright harrowing, I’m dumbfounded. The notion being seeded that 5 minutes queueing for coffee is enough to trigger a cluster of cases looks like a clear precursor for highly localised lockdowns. Any business that steps out of line… whack, gone.

Fauci is a gonner in my opinion. The High Wire and ICAN now have 3,000 pages of Fauci’s emails and you can access the entire lot. It’s clear from even the most rapid scan that he says what he likes regardless of the truth and now he’ll get to walk the plank as more theatrical distraction from the main event.

And as for Oz, I watched a few clips from Rebel News, with a reporter and cameraman standing up to the nasty’s. Seem to an outsider, that apart from @Dimac and those two, everyone else in Victoria has dropped their pants and are bent over.

1 Like

You need to put me in touch with these guys at Rebel News Pat! It got worse today if that’s possible, as the authorities now claim that a case who visited NSW on holiday has a different strain - the Delta, not the Kappa, so must have got it somehow from elsewhere, even NSW where despite being “highly infectious” and spreading very rapidly (inside one family!) it must have been lurking around unseen, and evading 200,000 tests.

Most alarming though was the “arse-up” behaviour of Victorians confronted with a sign reading “No Mask no entry” and a QR code as they went to do a little shopping at their local. A normal society would have had some TV crews waiting for the first shoppers, and asking them what they thought, and perhaps filming some of the arguments ensuing - as we were told that some people didn’t like it. With fear you can do anything, as long as the object of the fear can’t be identified or trivialised. And that’s easy here as no-one has ever actually seen someone who is ill with COVID! Not saying there weren’t any, but apart from plastic covered bodies surrounded by nurses, we have seen nothing. In fact in all the footage over the last year, it would be hard to remember seeing someone who looked really sick - but before the oxygen mask stage.

BTW, Fauci is always central to this scam, but my title actually says “Fascism” not Faucism - though that would do!

@Dimac

EZRA REACTS: Aussie cops struggle to say ‘sorry’ to Avi Yemini - Rebel News

WATCH: Police THREATEN journalist at home warning him NOT to cover protest - Rebel News

Ah yes of course, thanks Pat. I did hear Yemini said something sensible just the other day, as seems to happen with some people on the right, but hardly ever on the left, if the thing even exists. There was an anti-lockdown protest the evening before they were locked up, with heavy handed police and unsympathetic coverage. A bigger rally to support Roman Protasevich!

should say also not being on FB doesn’t help, but it’s a bit like becoming an Australian citizen - something I’m less and less prepared to do. If you want to see what ordinary and previously reasonable people are saying now, try this:

Horrific!

He says “At the very least it should be required for healthcare workers, and perhaps for anyone mingling in crowds – going to the football, concerts or the theatre, pubs, cafes and restaurants and, of course, travelling.” So he means anyone who is not a committed hermit?

Do you think he really believes that, is a TDS suferer, or is using it for personal financial or carreer gain?

1 Like

I’m afraid not Pat. And now I’ve loaded an article with some illustrations onto my website you can see just what the atmosphere is like here:

https://1489.is/vaxing-the-herd/

Sorry the website looks more like a building site, but I haven’t had time to figure out how to work it… and now it’s an emergency of sorts, since I can’t get published anywhere any more.
If you think this is bad, you can also have a look at an ad campaign on our Channel 9, on their twitter account a couple of days ago.:

My only success has been getting this letter published in the Border Mail today, which given the ACM campaign is something of an achievement. The Age wouldn’t touch it. It’s behind a paywall, so here it is:

The mandating of an identity check to enter a supermarket is a bridge too far, whatever the supposed justification for this quantum leap in State surveillance and control. Our smart phones already provide access to personal details, and any black marks against us such as unpaid fines or dissident activities, which could then be used to prevent us from buying food and drink. And if we refuse to be vaccinated – as is our most fundamental right – this simple QR code registration will become a prohibition order on our access to essential services.
If this is what “Fortress Australia” means, it signals the end of our formerly civilised democratic state.

On the article, I’m not quite sure the Age refused the Leunig cartoon as stated - or just ignored it, but I wouldn’t be too worried if I’ve badmouthed them - it’s THEIR shot.

3 Likes

“Do you think he really believes that, is a TDS suferer, or is using it for personal financial or carreer gain?”

Partly a), partly c). No b) necessary.
Knows on which side his bread is buttered. Adds heat to the debate (the one that’s not happening), but zero light.

G’donya, Mite!
Remember Voices in the Wilderness…

Great stuff, and good luck wrestling with WordPress.

The TV ad certainly lays out exactly who the target audience is, Stepford Wives and Good Old Boys the whole way through, not forgetting matey blokey bloke slipping on his so amusing blokey bloke Christmas jumper.

Vile

Bloody hell, Di, Oz is in a seriously bad way. An entire population, almost, with apparently no contact at all with even the basic ideas that the pandemic is fake, and that the illness, for those who even get it, is mostly nothing worse than the flu; if they even notice it at all. And all this bs about ‘testing’, when it’s now widely understood, at least outside Oz, that the ‘tests’ are fake, offering absolute-zero trustworthy results. The abysmal collapse of Australian common sense before a wave of obvious propaganda is spectacular. They seem to be vying for the title of Suckers of the World.

Thanks all for the solidarity and reassurance I’m not going mad. Tonight we had two very good old friends round for supper (against the law, no house hold meetings still, unless outdoors - in the frost) - and despite everything I’ve told them in spluttering outbursts over the years, they’ve both been vaccinated in the last couple of weeks, feeling either that it was inevitable or that they could be “vulnerable” through age and infirmity. Because AZ is not advised for under 50s, they didn’t get the mRNA poison-stab - though they thought it would have been preferable. They wore a blank sort of face when I said that Pfizer had been held responsible for many more deaths and serious side effects than AZ - as no side effects have ever been admitted to here. It was sold like Tupperware from the start, and in short supply, so everyone wants it, and assumes it’s better because it’s ten times the price and needs special storage, and is the latest modern technology…
They look even worse when I say I’d sooner catch the virus, with the help of HCQ or Ivermectin.
But Vlad says if we go to St P we can get the Sputnik V… as a last resort

cheers David.