5 Filters

Dr Mercola: How Many COVID Deaths Are Actually From the Vaccines?

I’ve heard it, J, from John O’Looney, but clearly quoting others with whom he’s been conferring. And I’ve heard it from other dissident commentators too, to the point where it’s become a familiar idea within certain dissident circles. I’ve heard it discussed several times lately.

The idea always comes up that this is done to lessen the obviousness of the danger of the real poison shots. And that’s certainly happening, isn’t it, as witness the constant argument right here at 5F about whether there IS any excess death at all from the stabs! (Eye-roll! Sorry, can’t post that emoji; that function’s on the blink again! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: )

Also discussed is the idea that giving plain-saline fake shots will cause the placeboed suckers to self-recruit as witnesses: “See, I’ve had it and it did me no harm! And I don’t get ill with covid now!” Which of course most of them don’t and won’t, because we’re now at - unadmitted - herd immunity, but hidden from us by the fraudulent PCR ‘tests’, which supply the manipulators constantly with the steady shower of ‘new cases’ of ‘positive’ (but-well!) people, that get reported daily by the lamestream ‘news’ mediawhores in alarmed tones.

Part of the placebo swindle - if it’s really happening as hypothesised, and note that I don’t KNOW that it is! - is assumed to be to shoe-horn as many suckers as possible into getting acclimatised to the idea of regular stabs, several times a year; with the option for the conspirators (because of ‘commercial secrecy’ bollocks) to go on using them to inject all manner of transhumanising contraband into people; or to placebo them repeatedly, as it’s judged necessary, to keep the money-for-stabs racket spewing profit at the very least, whilst keeping the bulk of the populace hypnotised to think that they’re being saved from a monstrous worldwide lethal danger.

All this to go on at least until the conspirators decide that it’s time to launch the next sucker-manipulating false flag: The point-one-percenters’ WealthPowerStatus-harvesting ‘global pandemic plague’ number two; now in preparation at biowar labs near you…

Naturally, all this can be pooh-poohed by the trusting goodthinkers as nothing more than ridiculous cospithirry, rather than a credible hypothesis that any genuine Fourth Estate - if there were one within the Anglozionist empire - would investigate seriously, to see whether it held up. It’s not as if there’s any shortage of leads, after all.

2 Likes

Hi Rhis! Well it would explain why they’re not doing much monitoring!

The thing is though, there’s plenty of real science avenues and evidence to oppose the narrative with. That’s the ground under the activists’ feet. How nice for the GICs for opposition to derail itself with stuff that few will believe and no-one can prove, and that attracts riducule which then spreads to all the opposition.

But what if it’s true? Well, I think the way to keep options open is to keep the powder dry on those far out things that can’t be proved, until someone produces evidence that can be cited. The evidence is the strength, not anything else!
Cheers

2 Likes

Hi @JMC , I’ll try and recall the videos, as Rhis says these could be hypotheses to explain conflicting data/observations but without factual proof ( unlike the researcher who got hold of vaccines which they analysed and found all sorts of crap!)
I agree with E-D we need some facts to take it further, I believe the thought is however worth throwing out there.

cheers

2 Likes

No doubt you’re right, Evvy. There’s plenty of hard evidence that we’re in the midst of a gigantic fraudulent multi-state coup attempt - which I sense with relief and schadenfreudischer glee - isn’t going too well. And listening to VV Putin’s speech a day or two back at Valdai, I feel more confirmed than ever that the conspirators haven’t a hope in hell to spread their power-grab to Russia; nor I suspect to China.

There will be a certain ghastly fascination in watching Australia to see how that pans out; they having suffered a simply astonishing fall-through-the-floor collapse into fascistic police-statery. Listening to Michael Hudson in his recent interview with the Grayzone guys, I echo his remarks in saying that Oz-pols have never been known to resist any order from the gics running the US; and he speaks similarly about the mini-me gics running the Brussels/NATO nest of quisling compradors: that they do what their told reliably, to keep getting the US bribes, whilst comprehensively trampling the real needs of the European citizenry; like getting in pronto the actually NS2-available Russian gas, for example, to avoid freezing in the dark.

Michael’s description would certainly apply to the Brussels pocket-pols’ response to the scamdemic. Drosten, after all, who floated the PCR swindle at the start of it all, launched it in Germany. The Brusselswhores and their national-politician cronies are entirely compliant with the swindledemic storyline.

I recognise that the placebo-or-weird-ingredients hypothesis is easy to propagandise as cospithirry in the present atmosphere. But there’s an easy check that can be made: Suppose some country, having seen a disaffected faction slide into power, suddenly moves to seize large numbers of representative samples of the injections, as deployed to stab-centres in their territory; and suppose further that citizen-insurgents copy their move in surrounding countries. Then these samples could be investigated in detail to discover their contents. That would produce some remarkable revelations, I fancy; and a gale of hysterical shrieking from all the whores and Deceived Influencers still supporting the ‘pandemic’ sham as well; not to mention the BPh drug-pusher crooks, seeing their crimes suddenly uncovered. But if enough dissident and analytically-competent real scientists were to perform the analyses widely, my wouldn’t that produce a rash of red faces, when it turned out that the placebos-or-poison-junk hypothesis was uncovered as demonstrable truth!

It would cause a vast volte-face uprising in public feeling. I saw it suggested recently that populaces in many countries currently under assault by the scam, divide roughly into three categories: about thirty percent already-dissident, another thirty percent of obdurately-deaf, fully-entranced victims of the cult of covid, and forty percent unsure, wavering in their beliefs, but going along for a quiet life.

Once let that reachable middle percentile realise that many - including their children! - were being damaged or outright killed in substantial numbers by the stabs, that others were copping all kinds of scandalously-questionable crap in them, and others again were being swindled with unadmitted placebos, and the mass rage would be such that - as Bush the Elder once said - “people would be chasing us down the street to lynch us!” And who could blame them easily?

1 Like

Was this the reason for involvement of the military at certain times in the distribution?

cheers

for @JMC , I found one video featuring the UK funeral director John o’Looney where he mentions his thoughts on this around 3 mins in - clearly not double blind trial with peer reviews, it’s just his thoughts where he mentions 85% - 15% placebo ratio.

I’ll post anything else that I find.

cheers

1 Like

Sure, I’m aware of your view regarding this and happy to hear it. And also that 1000 and 30-50,000 are an order of magnitude apart. Personally I’ve never claimed these higher figures (for the UK alone) so feel little need to defend them. But I find the discussion of “lives saved from covid” and “lives lost to vaccines” – which is what this investigation looks like, and certainly how such numbers are used in the media --morally wrong on some level. Dying from covid is a natural death (assuming for the moment it’s not a bioweapon); dying from a jab without proper informed consent (as is rampant) is akin to murder.

The graphs will give some upper and lower bounds for sure, but it’s all fairly crude if you want to know how many died of what. And this is why the reporting of Iraqi deaths is different: there we (not the MSM) really were interested in the total number of deaths, here the interest is in the deaths from a particular cause. So ONS figures (if they had existed for Iraq then) were exactly what we should have been looking for, in this case it doesn’t really say how many died from vaccines.

I disagree, it’s not the same, for the reason mentioned above and also, in the absence of a proper accounting to investigate vaccine deaths and other adverse effects (a crime), you only have anecdotal evidence to go on.

Cheers W

1 Like

Yes, exactly; I’ve referred to them in the past as ‘passive’ risk (chance of naturally contracting ‘covid’ plus possible but not probable poor outcome) and ‘active’ risk (unnatural, definite intervention plus risks from jab). This is especially the case given the jab does nothing to prevent infection. Why present myself with an active risk to protect myself from a passive one?

2 Likes

I agree with everything John O’Looney says here.

At the start of this year I would hesitate to make such a statement.

I’m afraid that during 2021 the agenda/course of events proves it is so.

And yet so many still don’t get it, even though it’s right there in front of their nose.

2 Likes