5 Filters

Dr John Campbell: Excess deaths in 2023

New Report: Young People Dying of Cancer at ‘Explosive’ Rates, UK Government Data Show

Edward Dowd’s group Phinancetechnologies has noted the discrepancy in excess deaths due to delays in registration, and adjusts the data accordingly.

They still note the freak rises in 2021 and 2022, focussing on the 15-44 age group.

There is a similar trend for cardiovascular diseases in the 15-44 age group, shown below,

ED

1 Like

Meanwhile back at the Kiwi presentation

Several big names have looked at this.
The data were sneaked out by a data adminstrator and has been doing the rounds for a while.
While the presentation is amateurish, the data provenance is the main obstacle to getting an endorsement by credible analysts. The data looks consistent with being the result of a few furtive grabs, hence incomplete, and there is no way of knowing what has been left behind.
The data are available for download in fact and many have done so.
Steve Kirsch has supported the authenticity of the claimed source. Norman Fenton (who I believe is recovering from surgery) has had his team do some tidying and has had a look, and said the data did seem to show a problem - but without endorsing the other analysis.

This is a far cry from full endorsement and much of the original data are missing.
Igor Chudov is sceptical despite seeing Fenton’s summary.

The best use is probably locally, for New Zealanders to use ‘the signal’ suggested by the incomplete data to push for the proper data set. After all it’s a small country that had very little covid to confuse matters, but so far decent data hasn’t been released.
But for vaccine campaigners pushing this outside of NZ, this is more likely to give ammunition to the vaccinators than headaches; there are much stronger and more robust cases to be made elsewhere using less questionable data.

1 Like

Well I thought this would die a quiet death, but it’s the opposite.

Steve Kirsch, the only top name to endorse the provenance of the data, has doubled down, confident not only of the data, but his interpretation that it shows that…

Data from the New Zealand Ministry of Health shows that the COVID vaccines have killed over 10 million worldwide

It’s finally here: record-level data showing vaccine timing and death date. There is no confusion any longer: the vaccines are unsafe and have killed, on average, around 1 person per 1,000 doses.

He’s offering to debate anyone who thinks he is wrong.
And, as usual, to compensate them handsomely for their trouble - if they are right.

He makes a good case regarding the data being genuine.

Meanwhile, the Kiwi authorites are swarming round the whistleblower.

Interesting. Just as I was reading your post Evvy a friend sent me this. Coincidence or what?

1 Like

They are saying the data leaked was anonymized but in order to anonymize it the guy Barry Young would have accessed personal information. He’s already booked for court and been suspended from work (certain to be sacked). I saw one NZ media story and they were only interested in the ‘security of the data’ (ie what can we do to him), never mind the claims made about the vaccines.
They can stitch him up for the alleged breach - but assuming Kirsch is right, the cat is out of the bag as regards the data signal.

Liz Gunn interview with Barry Young (aka Winston Smith) and Andrew Bridgen:

2 Likes