5 Filters

Deaths from Delta infection in over 50s following 2 doses vaccine

What happened to the other 10,200 people who died following covid vaccines:

"VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 463,457 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 10,991 deaths and 48,385 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and July 9, 2021.

cheers

Hi CJ. Would these be all the deaths after the vaccines as opposed to the 791 deaths from/with covid.

@Dimac: “What this means however, is that if vaccinated people catch COVIDelta, they are probably the ones who never had COVID. Conversely, many of those for whom the vaccine appears to work are actually saved by their immunity to the whole virus conferred by natural infection!!”

Interesting point.

Re 85% of UK population having antibodies…
This may be relevant, @Dimac, though it measured reinfections as opposed to antibodies:
14/1/21 Beating Covid-19 provides 85% immunity, PHE study reveals
Contracting Covid-19 gives “at least as good” an immune defence against infection as a vaccine for up to five months, according to a study of 21,000 healthcare workers.

Researchers at Public Health England (PHE) found that recovered Covid patients had around 85% protection against both asymptomatic and symptomatic reinfection.

The study tracked 6,600 clinical staff infected last spring, along with 14,000 who had remained healthy, regularly testing them for Covid-19. By November, 318 infections were recorded among those who had not ever had the virus, compared to 44 reinfections. PHE also found that in the latter group, reinfection produced mild or no symptoms.

The relative odds of infection 0.293, ie 70% reduction from prior infection (p-value 0.000).
The re-infections were mild or asymptomatic.
ED

I’ve no idea what anyone is going on about here.

Maybe I also need to take a tab of acid…?

2 Likes

No brain fog here Rob! but maybe some enlightened perception such as one might gain after a dose of acid…
It may seem to be off the scale, but only by actually studying in detail the specifics of research and data can one conclude if it is valid. If everyone had done this with Raoult’s original research study, instead of arguing about DB RCTs and the rest, we would all now be enlightened. Similarly in the study Evvi quotes above, we might note that those who became infected a second time and only mildly were probably infected with a new strain - the “UK variant” or Alpha, which started appearing around September. I think cases where people who already had CV infection but allegedly caught it again were wrongly diagnosed either in the first place or in the second, or had some fault in their immune system. The media has pinpointed its attention on these pinpoint cases that are the exceptions that prove the rule, in an attempt to prove the opposite…

I have to agree with @RobG . For instance, what does “… those who became infected a second time” mean? How do we know they were infected? Where they tested with the fabulous PCR test, or were they clinically diagnosed? Or perhaps both, with these two probably completely disparate groups lumped together to confuse even further.

It seems to me that we (the covididiots, or er, perhaps, the critical thinkers), are being drawn into straw man arguments, and missing the real point.

I know @PontiusPrimate won’t agree, but I am going to keep on saying this. What pandemic?

1 Like

What straw man arguments?. The thread stems from an apparent tenfold increase in covid deaths in the vaccinated. However it seems this is an artefact due to confounding - when a key variable (relating to the variables being studied) is missing.
Had the claim of the tenfold increase in covid deaths in vaccinated been true it could have been put out far and wide. But we don’t know until it is analysed.

It doesn’t make interesting reading for most people that’s for sure :slightly_smiling_face: But we’re being ruled by misleading numbers or by witholding the numbers that matter. In the ONS stats, data on past infections (even PCR designation of those in the vaccinated/unvaccinated would be better than nothing) isn’t being included. As Dimac has suggested, that could be another confounding variable, the one that really matters.
You may also rightly ask why am I saying ‘vaccinated’ when it’s gene therapy! But if you don’t use some of the language the commentary becomes even more unreadable!
I agree language is a big issue. The word pandemic suggests humanity under attack from nature when the widepread ‘virus’ is probably unfettered capitalism which has led to poor nutrition and captured ‘Science’ and Technology. Unfortunately people haven’t noticed that : :frowning_face:
Please bear with us Covdorks :grinning:

1 Like

The bit that was unintentionally hilarious was where 14k people are deemed to have “remained healthy” due to the regular testing.

Ring ring ring ring ring.

Hello?

Hi boss, it's me, Karen.

Hey Karen how are you?

It's good news boss. I've tested healthy so I WILL be at work today.

Fabbo. See you later.

2 Likes

Hi @Evvy_dense , the WSWS have had weird views for some time on all sorts of issues , imo. Their magical policy is lockdown isolation and I think masks. They don’t seem to say in the piece whether jabs are good or bad. They certainly don’t reference Vaers or Yellow card or the EU voluntary reporting system , with deaths totalling - just from their wholly inadequate systems - around 30,000 from covid jabs.
As to whether any of these were carrying pieces of covid which would have qualified as a covid death before being jabbed - I would bet all of them had it!

The real fact is jabs kill and for most people dying from covid is less likely than dying from the jab. The WSWS are skating around this point.

cheers

Hi CJ Was it me you meant to reply to…anyway I agree about the WSWS they are on message except for calling for measures to go further.

Nice to be tagged in there, @PatB. You’re quite correct of course, I do think there is a horrible pandemic going on in the world at the moment, and millions have died as a result of Covid. I was just speaking to a good Cuban friend of mine about the current situation in Cuba. It sounds quite horrendous, unfortunately. Some of his friends have died of Covid, as indeed have some of my family and acquaintances here in the UK. I am also talking to friends in Ghana and in Tanzania, and things are looking fairly bad in both those places too. I’m recommending everyone in Africa do their best to get their hands on Ivermectin, of course. Fingers crossed. Cuba has a vaccine of it’s own now, but it isn’t internationally recognised, so those who have had are still considered un-vaxxed by the international PTB. Personally, I’d trust a Cuban vaccine over anything we produced by big pharma.

As an interesting single data point, literally everyone I know IRL over the age of 21 has now been double vaccinated (not exaggerating), and I don’t know a single person who has had anything more than fairly mild side effects for longer than a day or so. And yet, in my own circle of friends and family, I can count perhaps half a dozen folk who died of Covid last year. Just my personal experience, so not particularly scientific, but there you go.

Stay well and safe out there folks. Sending love to all of you.

Cheers
PP

EDIT: I should have said, everyone I know over 21 IRL other than the good folk I know personally on this board have been double vaccinated.

1 Like

Hi @Evvy_dense , sorry about the delayed response, it was in answer to this:

cheers

“Please help me I am still injured by the vaccine 3 month mark severe pain in my eyes I can’t get any help please share this I need help” Pls. see thread: https://twitter.com/juliet41597263/status/1419933871311888392