5 Filters

Covid misinformation & social media content moderation

Haha! I like that. I might pinch it :slight_smile:

Maybe I can add an issue to this topic which - perhaps - fits here; though if Admin can see a more appropriate subject slot, do go for it! :slight_smile:

I’ve been wondering for some time just what is the real reason for the proliferation of bio ‘defence’ laboratories all over the world, especially anywhere where the Anglozionist empire has its claws in, such as Georgia, for example. One obvious - lavishly unstated - purpose is to produce offensive bio-weapons. But a few straws in the wind over time have suggested another purpose too, concerning population control - popularly shrieked as 'aaaagh! eugenics! aaaaagh! of course, by all who are hypersensitive to the idea that we are in the midst of an absolutely unsustainable population ramp.

I’ve always insisted that recognising the ecologically-obvious, sober fact that we are in such a ramp-up absolutely doesn’t mean that we who see it are necessarily eugenicist. But some may well be. And my surmise is that for them, bio-warfare has always looked like a promising way to cut global human population effectively, all the while hiding behind the ‘innocent’ assertion that these pandemics are just Nature doing what it does - which is also true, of course, as it happens; a perfect smokescreen excuse.

Of particular interest is the way some operators in the bio-war field - particularly US/zionistan - have apparently been searching for ways not just to create potentially genocidal, gain-of-function pandemic-causing pathogens, but have been looking also for ways to target people of specific ethnic groups; to be able to wipe out or wipe down drastically people of particular ethnicities. There are dribs and drabs of evidence that this sunken ice-berg is really there, just below the surface of public realisation.

Seems to me that the obvious axe-grinding by the powers that shouldn’t be around the current covid-panic has opened a lot more minds to being able to contemplate such grim ideas, without jerking out the crimestop spell-word ‘cospithirry!’, and walking swiftly away from any further discussion of such deeply discomfiting ideas

This speculation should gain ground, if we understand, just by watching human society with coldly-open eyes, that the demonic side of human psychology is well capable of such villainies. The gics too are capable of understanding that our current population overshoot has to come down one way or another, the Gaian way, or by human agency. It seems clear that our angelic side isn’t going to be able to bring about a humane reduction of numbers. So that leaves the other two options: Gaia’s way, or the ultimately-criminal gics’ way. Wouldn’t put it past the Bellender Gatesoids, to name just one lot; and without doubt there are other such cliques…

Not happy posting this stuff to TLN …!

Edit: hi GKH, just made a tiny edit to put the different links on different lines with some space around them. It shows the links a little better. Hope that’s ok! Admin

Fine…check out the Twitter post it has a different (and more recent), Dr. O’Shea video on it…