5 Filters

BRYAN ARDIS - Hospital Protocol Is What Is Murdering Covid Flu Patients

Deliberate planned mass murder with Remdisivir happening in US hospitals now!

1 Like

There is another video by Bryan Ardis where he talks about the murder of his father-in-law in Febuary 2020. He mentioned this briefly in this presentation. For anyone who still has some faith in the medical system, his personal experience of “the protocols” really is frightening. If I can find it I’ll post a link

Hi Pat,

There’s a really good interview with Bryan Ardis and Reiner Fuellmich from a while back that I remember posted somewhere on 5F.

Might be the one you’re thinking of?

Hi Rich

I saw the one you mentioned and agree it is well worth the time. The one I was referring to is the link below. Skip the first 3:50 minutes. His personal story has three key aspects.

First, his personal experience is similar to the Bernicians legal action against Whitty, Hancock, Valance and one other (I forgot who) and the UK’s use of Midazolam.

Second, it is also a great (indirect) explanation of why the US had so many deaths from Coroni.

Third, it is an incredable indictment of Ivermectin and Dr Frauzi.

Just as an afterthought, anyone who believes Coroni is deadly, should listen carefully to this interview. Do not stop listening before his explanation of why Remdezivir is being chosen.

“America which only has 4.5% of the worlds population, had 25% of the deaths in 2020.”

Thanks a bunch for finding that Pat! I hadn’t seen it until now and just finished watching it.

Deliberate and calculated mass murder in the US with Remdesivir - which had produced a 53% death rate in earlier tests - and in the UK with Midazolam as well as Remdesivir. Morphine also used to inhibit breathing and then finish people off on ventilators. Much more besides - absolutely horrifying.

Actual real Covid deaths are possibly quite rare and obviously nowhere near the stated figures.

Well worth seeing to the end - don’t miss it!

1 Like

Hi folks, I posted a lot of this here:

But the remdeziver material is new to me, an eye-opener as you say, great post, thanks.

cheers

Hi CJ. I have not followed the link yet but it seems similar to the Bernician’s posts on Midazolam. Indeed, there is no doubt in my mind, that a lot of the UK deaths, were medical malpractice and hence no different to Bryan Ardis’s personal experience above in the US with Remdesivir. This is a summary of the Bernicians evidence.

1 Like