5 Filters

Biden's Justice dept brings charges against Trump and Kennedy comes out as 100% Israeli supporter - UK Column

The interview above carried on to other things, one being the Russia-Ukraine war.
Opposing the cartoon narrative on Ukraine should have been a tricky thing to do. Again he benefits from having time to explain the background.

The war happy Indy is very disapproving.

Robert F Kennedy Jr wildly claims Russia ‘acted in good faith’ in Ukraine invasion

White House hopeful has previously made statements defending invasion

The btls here are a bit depressing; none of them listening.

1 Like

Hi @Evvy_dense , I found this as I couldn’t get into the twitte video without joining up to Twitter which I don’t like:

• he seemed to do pretty well despite the obvious anatagonism of the presenter!

cheers

Hi @CJ1

Well there’s a thing. I was in and out of both clips from the Newsnation event yesterday; now I find the same as you - the Twitter barrier.

There’s been lots of deleting and censoring of presidential runner RFK already, in the good ol’ deemocracee:

But I haven’t read of any of them being on Twitter. It might be that Newsnation themselves requested a restriction due to ‘copyright’ (lol!)

It’s up on RFK’s childrenshealthdefense website, so you can see it there

The other clip featuring the Russia discussion is unaffected. This makes me think it’s more likely to have been one of these govt liaison committees with social media that the infamous ‘Twitter Files’ revealed, these were more slanted towards the covid narrative.

Or maybe Twitter was just overrun with complaints from parents not liking the headline “Butt kicked” :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers

1 Like

As have I discovered early this morning. Immediate impression is this is due to the EU misinformation clamp down on social media due later this summer.

1 Like

I’ve seen some comment that twitter has imposed a ban on access without login to all twitter sites ?

cheers

1 Like

Yep. Musk says it’s temporary.

Twitter Blocks People From Seeing Tweets Unless Registered

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-06-30/twitter-blocks-people-from-seeing-tweets-unless-registered?srnd=technology-vp

Link says you can still see “tweets that appeared in Google searches or were embedded in other sites.”.

But not this site, it would seem :rage:

I would have thought this move would reduce casual interest too much. The openness of Twitter is the appeal. People use it to send their message to the world.
But then again, it’s a bit of mess normally, you need to bone up even to figure out who will see what you tweet.

I didn’t understand Musk’s explanation but I imagine he’ll be changing it back.

1 Like

There are many examples of why the hoy poloy really are better at making decisions. Perhaps one of these is the take up of the Convid jab in the UK. It seems the lower socio-economic strata have a lower jab rate than the “upper” classes and the academics. Jury trials are also a reflection of this.

1 Like

Another reply to @Everyman and all

Here’s a little video on Dr Peter Hotez, the US number one goto pandemic and vaccines expert.

Dan Cohen video

Dr Hotez believes opposition to vaccines is driven by right wing extremists in the US (which he calls ‘Republicans’), spreading abroad and now promulgated by Putin (you know, with his BOTS and trolls and that) in an aggressive global anti-science terrorist alliance; this alliance (of KILLERS he says, note) needs to be taken down and defeated by a collaboration of anti-terrorism and US deparments of State, Homeland Security, Commerce, Justice etc.

Sounds very reasonable! We need a western conspiracy of govt, the anti-terror industry and pharma to defeat the worldwide conspiracy of conspiracy theorists.
Can anyone see any reason why Dr Hotez is reluctant to debate these views with Robert Kennedy Jr? :grinning:

He doesn’t debate with anyone - it looks like he only ever speaks publicly to fawning Democrat-leaning news presenters, pharma funders and government representatives that have chequebooks in hand.

Actually I’m underselling the video - which is a masterclass IMO.

Framed as a study of Dr Hotez, but well you can see what he’s been doing.

Have you heard of the Neglected Tropical Diseases Industrial Complex?

Dr Hotez is leading the fight to cure poverty and malnutrion with…with…why, what you need folks is…
Anti-Poverty Vaccines!

Just to make sure the ungrateful savages comply with what’s good for them you need a good military force. Commander-in-Chief Obama is proud of the humanitarianism.

You can see Fauci and his would-be successor Hotez in emperor role, announcing programmes of untested medical drugs to Africa. These are experimental drugs.
The ‘experiment’ is always successful - pharma makes money.
Usually the Africans are on a winner if the drugs don’t make them worse.

Bush and Clinton in the game too. Which Clinton? Both.of them.

And I’ve only watched the first half! Highly recommended…

The second half is about Dr Hotez in the Covid era.
I suspect that again, it’s not really about him, just what he’s fronting.

Cheers
ED

1 Like

The debate between Technocracy and Plutocratic Democracy revolves around the idea of rule by experts versus rule by the wealthy elite. Throughout history, we’ve seen shifts in power from priests to philosophers and now to technocrats. It can be challenging for individuals to judge ‘consensus’ scientific opinions, and we often rely on experts, but public perception can sometimes clash with expert advice, as seen with smoking and vaccines. The balance between expertise and democracy remains a complex issue in modern society.

1 Like