5 Filters

And for a further graphic laff: the - visible - idiocy of masks

Note that this account doesn’t vindicate ‘virus’ theory. It speaks simply of anything at all - hint, like exosomes, including mengelised exosomes! - which can be aerosol particles floating in enclosed spaces:

PS: Evvy has coined the term ‘notvirus’, for any microscopic entity - such as an exosome - which floats about in the air-plankton, but which doesn’t comport with the current orthodoxy of what ‘viruses’ are supposed to be. Good word! :slight_smile:

PPS: Note that what matters isn’t whether the air-plankton gets into you lungs, eyes, nasal passages, etc. It will! Depend on it. What matters is the state of the internal terrain which receives the incomers: Are you taking care of your overall health, by the time-honoured, and indeed evolved-in methods, including maintaining the health of your immune system, not least by allowing it to receive all the incoming messages and to process them, in its evolution-created standard ways? Giving your immune system the constant work-out, in other words, which keeps it muscular, without taking steps that actually hinder its work, by unnatural symptom-suppression; nor by taking iffy toxins which actually slug your immune system to its knees, so that it’s disabled in its general work of fending off all and any unwelcomes that might arise; cancers, for example…

1 Like

Ah, but are you not missing this latest research The Lifeboat News: Schools that maintained masking had lower incidence of Covid., indicating the efficacy of masks? In other resarch: solitary confinement leads to a lower incidence of Covid.

Joking aside, your comment

is spot on, and it seems this has been largely ignored by the medical profession.

Anyway, speaking of TLN, see how sticking your head out by sharing a video of the mild-mannered John Campbell discussing a concerning new 3-month trend in excess (non-covid) deaths from government figures leads to instant put-downs from the dear leader. And vaccines were not even mentioned, yet that’s what dan feels must be defended against this “innuendo”.

5 Likes

Is dan still defending the poison-stabs? Surely not! How can anyone still be so blind? Plenty of such entrancees still about though, alas.

Forgot the link to the TLN thread re Campbell:

https://members5.boardhost.com/xxxxx/thread/1662067656.html

1 Like

Reading this, two things spring to mind:

One, yes, dan is still deep in the official delusion, along with his acolytes; I’m guessing that he’s been convinced by not only his lifetime of indoctrination, but also his awful experience with - whatever it was, though if there was no pandemic, what was it? A tampered something from a mengelab? Or what?

And two - jesus, I’m glad to be off that ship!

I had a quick wizz thru the paper which asserts that the schools that tended to keep mask mandates happened to be those establishments that could socially distance least effectively, had poor ventilation, tended to be in poor repair, were predominantly attended by kids from deprived communities, etc…

And Yet fewer people got ill in school and in the community. Was this due to the kids bringing fewer germs home with them? The authors shy away from saying so but are happy to imply it.

I didn’t see any speculation about whether kids and parents alike preferred not to engage with Street Level Bureaucrats generally, hence fewer “cases” being recorded. Kind of like the checkout operators at your local supermarket just getting on with life because they’re hourly paid. Etc. Etc.

Going by his comments, I’m not sure how much Dan knows about the jabs themselves.

On clots:

“If you are worried about the one you should be equally or more worried about the other.”

This statement is strictly meaningless of course; but I guess he means you should be at least as worried about covid.

But is this true? Well certainly not if you remember that early antivirals (like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine) and vitamins D and C, and melatonin remove most of the danger from covid.

And if we pretend these early covid treatments don’t exist? Let’s do that, just to be normal for a change :slightly_smiling_face:

Spike protein is likely the main cause of harm in covid and the jab.
Which is worse?

Spike Proteins. Jab v covid?

Vaccines produce more SPs than covid does.

Cells keep producing from the mRNA code. And SP number is obviously boosted by boosters…

Contrary to assurances, the SPs from vaccine are more mobile, which is unfortunate as the SP does most of the covid harm. They are smaller than in the whole virus, where there are other proteins attached.

Vaccine SP becomes free to move on its own. Being smaller, it even crosses the Blood Brain Barrier, if it gets there.

The vaccine SP delivery has protection on its mischevious travels from lipid nanoparticle that encapsulates the mRNA.

Long Covid improves continually over time (FLCCC). Vaccine damage (other than to the heart) probably would too, if the shots were not repeatedly boosted.

His updated comments seem uninformed, come across as being like the general reassurances you get in the media.

It’s nice that over there they never question what he says, rather one or two always thank him for giving them His Wisdom.

IanM has one of the most open minds over there. His posts are pretty good though there is the odd glimpse of institutionalisation. Here he posts about the propagandistic BBC 'documentary Unvaccinated:

"Here’s a critique I found at the Other Place (thread here fyi: Miri: These propagandists need shooting ). I won’t vouch for the author Norman Fenton, who doesn’t seem to have any medical training, or for the categorical statements he makes about the severity of covid or the adverse effects of the vaccine. If anyone wants to take that apart feel free (I know a lot has been hashed out here already), but it’s also interesting IMO from a media analysis viewpoint of how the beeb have gone about manipulating the discussion to present certain perspectives in a better light than others. "
The Lifeboat News: 'Unvaccinated' BBC documentary

All very well but I was tickled by the idea that there is someone on the Hulk that can take apart Norman Fenton!

Sorry I’ve been away for a while… in Donetsk and Ernohodar virtually speaking, and Moscow and Damascus - where the COVID seems almost forgotten. And so it’s a case of “Stand with Ukraine - Sink with Britannia” - and evidently with the Lifeboat too!
I would have difficulty believing it, but there are bloody hundreds of thousands, millions still here in OZ who are like Dan - permanently brainwashed into believing that the jabbing is what prevented them from dying from COVID, which most have caught now several times, and which they catch BECAUSE they’ve been vaxed. They are also getting all sorts of other things too, and many off work, - though only some actually sick. Some people are too frightened to take off their masks, and even wear them driving, and between mouthfuls of food… well maybe not, but that’s what it’s like.
But not US! We haven’t been vaxed, haven’t caught the thing, and won’t ever wear masks again. That means having to find excuses why we can’t come to some people’s events where masks are supplied on entry…
Can’t wait to escape, but where to? There is no turning back now. cheers David.

2 Likes

Yes, this comment by dan

"If you are worried about the one [long term effects of the jab] you should be equally or more worried about the other [long term effects of covid].”

sums up a certain medical insanity: one has to be fearful of nature*, indeed even more so, than an experimental injection. And an injection for which the manufacturers are immune from prosecution and make vast profits.

Furthermore, what is “long covid”? When I had to fill out an NHS survey a few months back, there was this question: have you suffered from long covid? Underneath, it helpfully mentioned that this is anything unusual after having had covid which is not readily explained by other illnesses. Well, at that rate everyone suffers from long covid!

Yes, I noticed that too. There are a few others who are much more critical but stay quiet, perhaps aware they’ll be out if they challenge Him.

*assuming for the moment covid is not a bio-weapon. Indeed if it was, it has turned out not particularly harmful, being somewhat equivalent to a nasty flu and, as you mentioned, quite easily treatable with existing medication.