5 Filters

ASH: Adverse Drug Reactions and Deaths, parts 1 and 2

In a lengthy article which I’m only part-way through, Simon Elmer uses an outstandingly pertinent analogy for the wilful ignorance of adverse reactions to medicinal compounds:

It’s concerning, to say the least, that the Government body responsible for regulating medicines in the UK should dismiss deaths following injection with drugs whose clinal trials are incomplete, that employ bio-technology that has never been used on humans before, and that have only been granted emergency-use authorisation, as ‘coincidental’ and without causality. If there had been 90 million visits to, for example, UK hairdressers within 7 days of these deaths we would rightly dismiss any causal connection to what we could justifiably call a coincidence; but if there were 90 million visits to fast-food restaurants and 1,632 deaths of diners within 7 days, the British public would want to know which restaurants owned by McDonalds, Burger King or Kentucky Fried Chicken the dead ate at and what food they were served. Wouldn’t reports by 3.6 million restaurant diners of adverse reactions to the food, and over 18 million suspected adverse reactions, sending thousands of Britons of all ages to hospital, constitute sufficient plausibility to draw a causal connection between what’s being served and its effects? That the MHRA has no interest in either the restaurants or what they’re serving, continues to recommend both the restaurants and the food — and is, indeed, paid by the fast-food chain owners to do so — should be of more than concern to us. But then, that’s what happens when — to continue the analogy — the restaurant owners pay the Food Standards Agency to recommend their restaurants to a public instructed by the Government (on culinary advice from the same owners) that home cooking will kill you.

Part 2 “Virtue and Terror” will look at inter alia dissent, disobedience, and censorship.

Link for Part 1:

2 Likes

A McJab sums it up perfectly and all conveniently promoted by a clown…

I’m loving’ it.

1 Like

If so many deaths happened after visits to the barber, I’d be looking for variants on Sweeney Todd.

Coincidence theory only stretches so far. After a certain - very modest - level of such coincidences, causality becomes the likelier assumption, which it’s actually negligence and malpractice NOT to assume and look for.

We’re already well past that cut-off point in Britain; where, btw, the admitted number of deaths closely following injections of poison-stabs looks suspiciously low to me, like a tampered statistic. So many millions of poison-stabs, and that’s all the deaths-closely-following we can find? Really? Doesn’t match up too well with - for example - the numbers actually admitted by EudraVigilance; given also, of course, the general admission that the ad-reactions actually reported have to be a smallish fraction, at best, of the real, uncaptured numbers?

Well, of course, post-mortems seem to have gone out of fashion, as also coroners. So how would we know, apart from the hurried death certificate testimony - given under constant carrotnstick pressure to ‘find’ the ‘right’ causes, as it’s now suffered by all doctors. Or is it the cleaners who are now the ones assigned to write the certificates. John O’Looney’s testimony suggests it could have gone almost that far…

The precautionary principle alone makes it imperative to test John’s assertion, and investigate whether, in fact, all the people allegedly hospitalised, with some dying, from the alleged ‘delta variant’, are in fact more credibly to be determined as poison-stab casualties. As John and his circle of undertaker discussants point out: the first spike in the death rate was at the time of the ‘care’ home crypto-euthanasia massacres; the second began promptly after the commencement of mass stabbings. What’s not to investigate?

1 Like

@KarenEliot ← crosses out ‘pies’ and ‘sausages’ from shopping list

3 Likes

Also cancel all further deliveries of Soylent Green - or Soylent Insect. LOL!

2 Likes

I was advertised to only last night: there is now apparently an insect-based cat food on the market. I already get quite enough disdainful looks from the local Emperor to go down that route :grin:

2 Likes

Here is part 2 which uses a piece of French Revolution rhetoric as a framing device. To paraphrase Robespierre, the wish to behave virtuously is sufficient to motivate good citizens but Terror has to be used to discipline the unruly. History clearly records the form that the latter took. **

** Hiri (shame about wrongdoing) and ottappa (fear of consequences of wrongdoing) are a rather similar, and a very much older, binary. The Guardians of The World by some accounts. I’m fairly confident Robespierre was not familiar with the tipitaka though.

1 Like

Thanks @KarenEliot for the link - this is a very thorough and deeply worrying article - if, as seems likely, this evil persists then we are going to see some serious civil unrest in many countries not just the UK.

I’m not acquainted with the Buddhist practices, the second one sounds particularly weird.

cheers

1 Like

Many Buddhist ideas are rather quaint, they work at a metaphorical level.

If one ** is able to slow down the mind a little, one can observe a gap between the moments as they canter past. In those moments we have choices and our conscience may steer us away from actions we later regret.

That moment of choice is depicted in many an episode of Tom And Jerry by an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other.

Of course the trick is the catching it. Generally we act out our lives as though having no control over it. Like the saps in the adverts who can’t prevent themselves buying flowers for a gal in her summer dress who happens to use a particular brand of body spray.

** One - a clumsy way to try and distinguish between the inhabiting spirit, and the set of programs whirring away that could be called ‘mind’.

The Mafiosi are probably so hell bent on achieving their goals, driven by resentment about their impending doom, that these moments of introspection are never fully contemplated. But they know that keeping us distracted, and busy, and relentlessly repeating their messages, using flak, etc, help to advance their agenda. And that’s the theme of Simon Elmer’s part 2.

2 Likes